Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》

The first term exam passed and everyone took good marks then the students had a 2 weeks holiday from school.

Let's see how some of the students spent their Holiday:

Roman & Seth & Dean:

Roman's cousin Mr. Rock "Who is their sports teacher in school" took the three boys to Spain to attend a huge football match there.....they had a great time there.

The Miz & Summer Rae & Eva.

Miz's parent "who are both famous actors" were invited to a huge celebration for celebrities in Hollywood so they took Miz and Miz invited his friends Summer and Eva to come with him. He was going to invite Dolph too but he didn't because Dolph was still not talking to Miz and Summer and Eva because of what they did to Lana and what they do to any poor person.

Dolph Ziggler:

Dolph was feeling so bored and he spent the vacation in his house....He was feeling lonely because his friends didn't talk to him since they argued before the exams.

Lana:

Lana whose secrets were revealed by Summer and after everyone in the school knew that she is a lier as she pretended to be a rich girl while she is poor, She was still afraid of going to school and she was thinking about leaving the school and going to a new school but then she decided to stay.
She was thinking all the time about a way to get rid of her embarrassment so one day she saw an advertisement in a magazin about a huge singing contest worldwide and she remembered that she has a very great voice, So her eyes were shining and she smiled then she looked up and imagined herself wining that contest and becoming so rich and famous and well known world wide!!! She decided to take part in this contest maybe she could win it and become very famous & rich like Miz and his friends!!!

April & Paige:

April had a huge argument with her best friend Cody Rhodes so they broke up and April went to Paige and apologizes to her and Paige forgave her and they became best friends.

Brie & Nikki Bella:

The Bellas spent thier holidays going shopping everyday as they were addicted to shopping and also some other days they hang out with their best friends John Cena and Daniel Bryan.

John Cena:

John take the opportunity of the two weeks off school and he went to a football trainer to train him to be a pro football player as he still want to be the captain of the school football team.
In the first training lesson, the trainer was teaching him how to pass the ball to the other players and how to shoot it and teached him ad if he us a beginer! Cena was bored and upset as he already is a football player, he doesn't want to learn those silly things.

"Excuse me Couch!! I rold you before that I am a football player!!! I did not come to you to learn how to play football!!! I came to be a professional player!!!" John said angrily.

"If you learned those beginner's things first, you will be pro player....Just be patient." The trainer said but John wasn't patient at all as he wanted to be a professional player in just 2 weeks! So he left that trainer and went to another.

Daniel Bryan:

Daniel is a very qiuet persone but he really have a very huge role as he is responsible for all the charitable organisations in WWE High School and also he always calls for the rights of the students in the school as he is we can a revolutionary.

Mr.TripleH and Mrs. Stephanie:

Mr. TripleH the English teacher known in his home as "Hunter" was married to Mrs. Stephanie the school supervisor and they spent thier holiday in their home.

"Hey Steph. Aren't we gonna have a little trip anywhere before the Holiday ends?! I really want to go somewhere to relax from the school work." TripleH said to Stephanie one day.

"Sorry Hunter, we can't go anywhere!! I have a lot of work to do!" Steph. Said while holding a phone in her hand then she went to make a call.

Stephanie looked so busy with school work while Hunter "TripleH" was bored and upset of that!

"Steph. Can you hold this phone down for a minute and just tell me What work are you exactly doing?!! Its a holiday!!! School work in holiday??!!" Hunter asked angrily.

"You know Hunter, we are preparing for the next term and everything should be ready in the school before the holiday is over and before the students go back to school!! WWE High School is the best High School in America!! It should always be the best and we should always be ready and prepare!!" Steph. Said.

"Ok ok!! Maybe we can go on a long trip in Summer vacation!! Now tell me what are the new things that you are making for the school?" Hunter asked.

"We are doing some repairings in the bathrooms and in the classrooms as well....and we employed a new biology teacher, he is so nice and you gonna love him and also the children are gonna love him.....Aaaa and we have some new guys coming from the NXT School to our school and they are only the cleverest because we don't accept anyone except the clever ones!! That's all...I think." Stephanie said.

"Great!" TripleH said.

This was the SEASON 3 Premiere!! Stay tuned for the brand new season of "My WWE High School" with new stories and new chracters and new events!

This was Chapter 39! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read in the Next Chapter:

-Will Lana win the singing contest and get rid of her embarrassment!

-Who are the new students from the NXT school!

-Who is the new Biology teacher!

-How will the first day after the holiday in school be like!