Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"

It's Thursday evening at 9:00 PM and after a tiring school day and big Football team loss, Seems like most of the students were't happy after that day! Especially in Seth, Dean and Roman's house!!! after Dean Got Suspended, Roman's team lost and Seth Losing his place in The Wednesday Conference!!

(Seth, Dean and Roman's House)

The House was so quiet and No one talked to the other.. Dean was sitting by the window looking at the sky thinking about being suspended from school for a whole week. Seth was sitting in front of his books but he was thinking about the opportunity of representing the school in the Conference which he already lost because of CM Punk!.. Roman was watching TV. after a while Roman got up and went to Seth and Dean.

"Are we gonna keep quiet for so long?!" Roman asked them.

"And what shall we talk about?!" Dean answered Roman.

"Are you still upset of getting Suspended?!" Roman asked Dean.

"NO i said i don't care about getting suspended!!" Dean answered quickly.

"And?" Roman asked as if he don't believe Dean.

"OK I am a little upset about it! it's just because i discovered that i was really stupid and..And i just think i deserve that!" Dean said angrily.

"What about you Seth?" Roman asked.

"I am going to sleep!!" Seth answered and went to bed.

"But Tomorrow is Friday!!!" Dean said that as he was wondering why is Seth going to sleep early

Friday and Saturday passed and it's Sunday

(In School)

First Class was English

Triple H was just gonna start the lesson but he was interrupted by Stephanie McMahon.

"Good Morning Everybody and sorry for interrupting the class. I just want to inform you that there are some new students will join this class now!" Stephanie said as some new students entered the class.

"Welcome guys...Can you introduce yourselves to your friends" Mr. Triple

"My name is Bo Dallas" Said the first one.

"Ok you can sit back there with Bray Wyatt he is sitting alone." Said Triple H.

"My name is Neville" Said the second boy.

" you can sit here in Paige's group" Triple H Said

"I am Alicia Fox" Said the third

"OK you will sit here with the Bellas" Said Triple H

"My Name is Lana" Said the fourth

"You can sit in Ziggler's Group" Triple H said

"I am Kevin Owens" Said the last one.

"OK you will sit with.....with Brock's Group" Said Triple H and he started the lesson.

After the lesson ended, TripleH called CM Punk and Paige to ask them if they had written their speech for the conference. Seth was looking at them with an angry look but Roman pulled him to the next Class..it was History!

(In History Class)

Mr. Shawn entered the class and was explaining the lesson then there was a knock on the door! Mr. Shawn opened the door and found it was Stardust who missed a full school week!!

"Sorry for being late Mr. Shawn! I am Stardust a Student in this class!" Stardust said.

Stardust is not liked by the students of the class so nobody cared about him being back to school except for one person and that person is Stardust's own Brother Goldust who is in the same class, He was very happy to see his brother back to school and of course the main reason why Stardust was absent from school for a week is because he argued with Goldust! Goldust expected that Stardust forgave him but was shocked when he saw that Stardust went to sit in the back far away from him! Goldust was so sad for that! "Both Stardust and Goldust have paints in their faces that is a main reson why they don't have friends, all the class think they are wired!"