Chapter 55 "The Fight"

Wednesday 7:00 AM

"In The School Garden"

Finn was sitting on a bench near the school gate and just when he saw Seth, Roman and Dean coming through the gate, he jumped and ran toward them.

"Good Morning, Seth!" Finn said excitedly while running toward Seth.

Seth acted like he didn't see Finn and he went straight into the school.

Finn looked disappointed and surprised by that.

"Haha he has got some important work to do inside...." Roman said trying to create an excuse for Seth's action as Finn looked sad.

"Let's go inside." Dean said.

Dean, Roman and Finn went inside.

The first class was Biology.

"In Biology Class"

Mr. Sting entered the class and just after he entered the class, he looked around then he found Dean.

"Dean!!" Mr. Sting called.

"What?!" Dean said.

"How are you?!" Mr. Sting asked.

"......Fine!" Dean said.

"If you need any help in your house just tell me." Mr. Sting said offering to help Dean in his house because he knows that his parents are died.

Everyone in the class looked at Dean and Dean felt so embarrassed.

Mr. Sting explained the lesson then the class ended.

Before the class leaves, Mr. Sting called Dean again.

"Dean! Do your Homework." Mr. Sting said and everyone started laughing at Dean who felt so embarrassed.

"Do what Daddy tell you!" Sheamus said and he laughed.

Dean slapped his own face and tried to cover himself.

The second lesson was Maths.

"In Maths Class"

Mr. Paul entered the class and he quickly explained the lesson then he sat down to do some works.

"Seth! How are you?!" Finn asked Seth.

"Good." Seth said without looking at Finn.

"Is there anyth......." Finn said but before he complete, Seth rurned his face away.

Finn felt so sad and disappointed and Roman noticed what happened.

"So Finn, How you doing today?!" Roman asked trying to make Finn feel better.

"Not good!" Finn said disappointed.

The bell rang and it was Break time.

"In Break Time"

"In Tyler, Miz and Summer's table."

"Ok, Guys we need to focus on the singing compitition which is only 7 days away from today." Tyler said to Miz and Summer.

"What would we do more than what we did!" Miz said.

"First of all, The winner of this compitition should be me and only me......there should be zero chance for Lana to win it OK?!" Tyler said.

"So what is your plan?!" Summer said.

"I just think that your former friend Dolph is the reason why Lana is so strong because he helps her with his money and power." Tyler said.