Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"

Sunday 7:00AM

The students were gathered in the school's garden waiting for the bell to ring.

The first to arrive at school were Seth, Dean and Roman.

"I don't understand why are you doing this to us?!" Dean said in a sad voice to Seth.

"Come on Dean, stop complaining just because I woke you up early today!! We should come early...it's the first day after the holiday!!!" Seth said.

"Nobody has even arrived yet!!!" Dean said.

"Stop being Lazy." Seth said.

Then after a while comes Brock and Kevin Owens with Bigshow, Ryback and Rusev following them in the back.

Then John Cena arrived with Daniel, Brie, Nikki and Alicia Fox.

Then Miz and Summer and Eva came and the after them came Dolph Ziggler alone.

Then the others arrived like Paige & April, Cody, Sasha and her friends, Bray, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Renee and Neville

After some time....Lana arrived at school and she looked so confident and when she entered the school everybody looked at her especially Dolph who was surprised that she came back.

"Hey Lana we are supporting you girl" Said Nikki and Brie when Lana passed by them.

"You are the best!!" Paige said to Lana.
"Keep it up" April continued to Lana when she passed by her and Paige.

"Hey Lana I am voting for you!! You are gonna win it." Cesaro said to Lana when she passed by him.

Dolph watched all of that and he was shocked!! He thought that everyone would laugh at Lana when they see her because her secrets were revealed!! Also he was more shocked on hearing cheering words from everyone to Lana!!

"What is that!!!! Did I miss something?!" Dolph said to himself.

"Yes you missed a lot!" Answered Miz who was standing with his friends behind Dolph.

"Miz?! I thoughy you are not talking to me?!" Dolph said.

"Yes I really am not talking to you but just wanted to tell you indeed you missed something!!" Miz said.

"I see you and Summer and Eva are looked so upset and kinda jealous when you saw Lana coming into the school and on hearing everyone cheering her ,So will you tell me what is going on here?!" Dolph said.

"Alright it seems like you are the only one who spent all his holiday playing on the playstation and the only one who didn't opened the TV in the holiday at all!!" Miz said.

"TV?? What do you mean?" Dolph said.

"Lana took part in a very famous worldwide singing compitition and now she is in the final 4 and she became famous and maybe will win the whole compitition!!" Miz said nervously.

"This is unbelievable!!! And yes Miz...you and your friends are losers!! You made fun of Lana before because she was poor but now she is rich and famous!!!! I know you wish you never insulted her." Dolph said. Mocking Miz then left him.

After a while the bell rang and it was time for the the first class which was Maths.

In Maths Class.

Mr. Paul entered the class and welcomed the students back to school after the two weeks holiday then he gave them a small lesson.

"I think I am so nice with you today!! I gave you a small lesson and I will give you now a small Homework." Mr. Paul said.