Chapter 11

Seth Rollins POV

Me, Roman and Dean got back home, we changed our clothes and had lunch. After lunch as usual, I went to study, Dean went to sleep and Roman Aaaa...... Romannnn.....!!! What does Roman do when he is back from school? I'm stupid, how don't I know what he ........ Wait, I'm not even stupid, I'm the cleverest one in history. As I was studying, John Cena texted me that tomorrow there will be a party, because it is the end of this school year. I went to tell Roman and Dean and returned back to study. After 3 hours I felt thirsty, I was about to tell Dean but he was still sleeping, Roman was studying as well. So I was forced to go and bring it to myself. I stopped when I saw a bottle of water in my bag, I took it and drank from it, I realized that it tasted bad so I threw the remaining water from the window. After exactly 5 minutes I felt dizzy so I went to sleep.

Randy Orton POV

I'm worry about the bottle, I wish Seth will drink it. The doctor told me that this poison make the person dizzy and can't talk or move well. Let's see what will happen tomorrow Seth.

The day passed and everyone is getting ready for the party.

Authors POV

Now everyone was in the school, the school was very nice looking and there were awesome decorations. Today we will have a great football match between WWE high school and TNA High school. Today they will honor outstanding students of the first term. Today is gonna be awesome.

The day started with the football match, the footballers were getting ready.

"Hey Roman, I will be watching you" Said Dean. "I know your team gonna lose" . "Yeah, we will see" said Roman, he got a bottle of water and poured it on his hair then went to his team.

"Cesaro, Ryback, Jimmy, Jey, Roman, Paige... Etc" John Cena said to the players, "we have to win guys, It's for Mr. Rock and for our efforts in training, and specially for our school name" Cena declaim them the speech of winning as the cheerleaders clapped their hands. The match started and the result was 1 to 3 for the WWE high school, and your winner is the WWE high school. All the team was celebrating and cheerleaders were dancing and all the students were happy.

"Romaaaaaan" shouted Dean running toward Roman and jumped above him with a big hug. "Thank you Dean" said Roman while still hugging Dean. "But where is Seth?" . "he is sitting inside a class room, I think he is tired" Dean pulled Roman to the class where Seth was sitting.

"What's wrong with you Seth, you didn't watch the match" said Roman. "I'm sorry" said Seth and he slowly went with them to eat. The food was served everywhere, but Seth didn't eat, Dean ate very very much, they asked Seth the reason why he don't eat, but he said that he wasn't hungry so Dean ate his food. Dean was the most one eating.

"Now it's time to honor some people, and will now honor the football team that won today. All the team had certificates of appreciation. And the cheerleaders had as well.

Summer Rae and Miz and others had other certificates of appreciation for the acting team.

And now it was time for honoring outstanding students in the school.

Triple H was on the platform. He started telling the names

The fifth: Dean Ambrose

The fourth: Daniel Bryan

The third: Paige

The second: John Cena

The first: Seth Rollins

Seth was standing down the platform but Roman pushed him up, he was completely dizzy. Then they all went down, Dean pulled Seth down with him. Dean was so happy althoug he doesn't deserve to be honored, it was all Big Show's effort, BigShow was so sad with that.

Then Mr Paul Heyman stood on the platform, he introduced Brock Lesnar and gave him a certificate of appreciation for the cleverest one in Math lesson. That's not fair at all.

Then Triple H appeared again in the platform.

"Now I'll introduce to you one of my cleverest students in English and in all the subjects and right now I'd also like to give him the name of "The Best in the world" please welcome Seth Rollins.

No one appeared until Roman and Dean pushed him to the platform. Triple H gave him a certificate of appreciation and a golden medal written on it the best in the world. He gave him the microphone and let him talk. Seth was completely dizzy. He talked slowly as a drunk one.

"I would like to... to.... I would like to thank all of you for helping me in the exam... I mean help me answering the e...... I mean ... I mean and thank you for my teachers .... E

Especially TripleH who helped me in Math..... Oh sorry I mean science, thank you"

Randy was laughing, TripleH was embarrassed, people were shocked.

"What the hell did you said Seth, are you OK" Dean and Roman asked seriously and they asked many questions but Seth was still dizzy, he walked away

From the school.

This is chapter 11. Randy's dream comes truth, Triple H had the biggest embarrass in his life, Dean stole Big show's effort. The next chapter is about exams.
What do you think? What's next?