Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"

Monday 7:00 AM

Dolph went to Lana's house to take her as they were going before school to see the billboard that Lana was going to advirtise herself on.

Dolph and Lana arrived at the city centre, Dolph was looking around for the billboard.

"Dolph!" Lana said surprised.

" What?!" Dolph said while he was still looking for the billboard.

"Is that what you are looking for?!" Lana said in a shock while pointing to a billboard in front of her.

Dolph looked and he was shocked too when he found Tyler's face on huge billboard advertising himself.

"What the HELL!! They stole our plan!!!" Dolph said angrily.

"What are we gonna do?!" Lana asked while she looked sad.

"They are gonna regret it!" Dolph said angrily and he and Lana went to school.

7:45 AM

(In The School)

"In Maths Class"

It was nearly the end of the Maths Class and Dolph and Lana have just arrived at school.

Dolph and Lana knocked on the door so Mr. Paul opened it.

Mr. Paul was angry because Dolph and Lana arrived late so he refused to let them go in and asked them to wait outside until his class end.

The Maths Class ended and it was time for History Class.

The students were at the hall going to the History class.

Dolph and Lana saw Tyler and his friends standing in a corner so they went to them.

"Thieves!" Dolph called.

Tyler and his friends started looking around them.

"Excuse me loser! Are you calling us thieves?!" Summer asked Dolph.

"Yes! You stole our plan!" Dolph said angrily.

"Really?! Which plan idiot!" Miz asked.

"The billboard plan!" Dolph shouted.

"What a loser both of you are! It was our plan!" Miz said as he and Summer and Eva don't know that Tyler stole that plan from Dolph and Lana.

Dolph grabbed Miz of his clothes and wanted to hit him but Lana holded him back while Summer and Eva holded Miz away.

"You wanna put your ugly dirty hands on my face!!! I dare you to try again!" Miz shouted at Dolph angrily while being holded back by Summer and Eva.