Chapter 3

Everyone is getting ready for school, the first day always is good so they are exited.

Dean Ambrose POV

The worst days started from today. I have to dress up because I'm going with my friends Seth and Roman.

I ate my breakfast and got out of the house, I saw Seth and Roman waiting, I went to them and had our way to school.

Paige POV

I was walking in my way to the school, I saw April walking too, looking to her mobile, so she bumped into me, I pushed her away.

"Are you blind?" I shouted at her face. "Sorry, Paige" she answered and complete walking, so I pulled her into me again and slaped her face, then she jumped on me and we fought each other, I then saw Big Show pulling me away, and Ryback Pulling April away from me, then I heard Brock saying, "let them fight Show, or I'm going to hit you", then some people who were walking, separated us.

Dolph Ziggler POV

I got out of the my home and walked with Eva to Miz's home, and after we took him to walk with us, We met Randy, who was walking with Summer Rae, we walked with them to the School, but we saw something we don't like.

Seamus, Daniel and John, we walked in front of them without care of them and I'm so happy that we didn't argue.