Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"

Tuesday at 7:00 AM and its time for school.

(In School)

the first class is English

(In English Class)

Mr. Triple H entered the class and asked about who is absent

"Mark Henry, Dean Ambrose as he is suspended and...CM Punk." Daniel answered.

"What??? CM Punk is absent today!!! He has never been absent from School!!! And Tomorrow,, Tomorrow is the big Conference??? What if he didn't come??!!" Triple H Said that while being shocked because it's the first time ever CM Punk is absent from school.

"I can call him and see what's happening with him!" Daniel said to Mr. Triple H.

"Ok Ok, Go now and call him quickly." Mr. Triple H said nervously.

Daniel went to call Punk and after a while he came back and told Triple H that CM Punk's mother told him that Punk is so sick and he is in the Hospital now and she doesn't know when will he come back to school but its not tomorrow for sure!

Triple H was shocked, CM Punk is in the hospital and he will not be at the conference to represent the school.

"I have no choice but to choose someone else to represent the school at the conference tomorrow! So, i have to choose someone who i can trust he will prepare the speech and everything in one day!! i choose Seth Rollins" Triple H said.

Seth was so happy and why won't he be so, his plan succeeded and now he got what he want!

The English class ended and it was Chemistry class time.

(in Chemistry class)

Mrs. Lita explained the lesson but a lot of the students weren't listening t her!!!

Nikki was still talking to Alicia while her sister Brie and her Friend John Cena were annoyed.

Brock was eating.

Paige was talking to her new best friend Stardust.

Seth was writing the speech for the conference.

Roman was sleeping.

Neville was the only one listening to Mrs Lita and was asking questions as usual.

The Chemistry Class ended and its Break Time!

(Break)

(In Nikki, Alicia, Brie, Daniel, John and Sheamus's table.)

"What are you doing this Friday?" Alicia asked Nikki.

"Nothing! Maybe i will sit at home and study!" Nikki answered.

"Since you are free, Why don't we hang out this Friday and do some shopping??" Alicia suggested.

"Great idea! I accept. It's gonna be really great." Nikki answered with excitement.

Paige came in with her friend Stardust and she introduced him to Nikki, Alicia and Brie.

"Hey Girls, This is my new friend, Stardust!" Paige said.

Nikki and Alicia started laughing at Stardust and they said that he is ugly and his face paint are stupid.

Stardust was so sad to hear them making fun of him and he ran away, Brie was so upset of Nikki and Alicia as they hurt Stardust.

"Shut Up Nikki and Alicia! i hate you" Paige shouted at Nikki and Alicia and went to look for Stardust.