Chapter 16 "First meet"

In school
Authors POV

Everyone got to the school and start their day with English lesson.

The lesson was good and they liked it but something happened again that Punk finished his exam before Seth and Seth was angry once again.

In the chemistry room

The next class was chemistry with Mrs Lita.

"Now we have a lesson about the atom" said Mrs Lita "I have an atom in this plate, you can see it" she said as she showed them an empty plate telling them that there is an atom in it.

"Wow!!!" Said Dolph "Mrs Lita, I can't see anything" Dolph said as he turned the plate upside down and then give it to her.

"How dare you!!! You let the atom fall in the ground" Mrs Lita shouted at Dolph.

"I'm sorry but there was nothing in the plate"

Lita got angry and she got out of the class. She went to tell Mr McMahon about what Dolph did, Dolph, Miz and Eva were with her.

"No, please Mrs Lita, Dolph is a good boy he won't do it again" said Mr McMahon.

"Really?!! How did you know Dolph!?" Miz asked with a low voice.

"You will know Dolph is a good student" said MrMcMahon.

"Yes, I promise not to do it again" said Dolph to Miss Lita.

Mrs. Lita forgave Dolph and let him go.

Now it's break time. Everyone got out of the room.

In the break

All students were standing in a row to have their meal. Then they sat in their places.

Seth was still angry with no reason but a reason inside him.

"Hey lamp, what's wrong?" Asked Dean.

"Stop calling me lamp!!"

"What Dean?!! You want to tell me that you don't know what's wrong with him?!!" Said Roman.

"Maybe I can guess what's wrong but not sure that I guess right" said Dean.

Roman looked at Dean telling him to come with him. Dean and Roman left Seth and went far from anyone.

"Now Seth is angry from Punk that he always steals the show from him" said Roman.

"And we have to do something" said Dean.

"Like what?" Asked Roman

"I don't know" said Dean.

"No, we have to do something" said Roman

"I said it first!!" Said Dean

"We need to let them talk, you Dean at the end of the day, your gonna talk to Punk and that would make Seth come to you and can make them talk" said Roman.

"Oki, but help me, walk with Seth to us" said Dean and then they went to Seth back.

After break, its time for Biology class.

"Guys we need to have a new teacher for biology, I mean Mr JBL never explain anything" said John Cena.

"We are with you" the whole class said.

They went to Mr McMahon's office and told him about Mr JBL. He told them to go to the room and he will see what to do.

In the biology room