Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"

Sunday 8:00 AM

"In California"

"In the hotel"

Seth and Finn were sitting in their room silent.

Finn was feeling so guilty for losing Seth's book so he went to sit near him on the bed to talk to him.

"Seth! I just want to........" Finn said but Seth interrupted him.

"Don't say anything Finn! Do you know how much time it took me to write that book?!! Two whole weeks I wasn't sleeping just to finish that book and you easily lost it!!" Seth said angrily.

"I am so sorry....." Finn said.

"Don't apologize because it will not help! The book is gone and so is my opportunity to win!" Seth said angrily.

Seth stood up and went to the window.

"I know it's not your fault Finn!! It's all my fault.....It's my fault that I took an irresponsible person like you with me! Sorry!" Seth said which made Finn so sad so he left the room.

It's my fault that I took an irresponsible person like you with me! Sorry!" Seth said which made Finn so sad so he left the room

___________________________________________

At School

"In the School Garden"

Dean was talking to Renee and Roman but they were interrupted by the angry Tyler and Lana.

"You idiot!! You destroyed our concert and embarrassed us in front of the world!!" Lana said amgrily.

"I will embarress you in front of the whole school!!" Tyler said angrily.

"Try to do that! I am lunatic fringe!" Dean said in a scary way which made Tyler and Lana went away.

"In English Class"

"Good morning students! I have surprise for you all!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Summer holiday has finally arrived!! The best time of the year so tomorrow will be the last day in school that's why we decided to make a huge party tomorrow to celebrate the summer holiday." Mr. TripleH said and everyone was happy to hear that.