Chapter 1

It was the last 2 days before school and everybody was getting ready.

Our story starts with Roman, Seth and Dean.

they were three best friends since the first day in school. They are living in three similar big houses near each other but let's see what's happening with them on the holiday.

Seth Rollins POV

I really had nice time, but it was going to be better if my best friends were with me. Roman is in England with his uncle "Dwayne". Dean.......I really don't know where is he.

I'm really happy about school which is coming tomorrow. I'm ready for it.

Let me say, let's go back to the perfect marks.

I decided to call Roman and talk with him.

Me: "hi Roman, It's Seth".

Roman: "oh hi Seth, I miss you and Dean so much, how are you two?".

Me: "we're fine ....... or I'm fine"

Roman: "I will return back today"

Me: "oh really!!"

Roman: "Yes, after two hours"

Me: "Really? OK see you today"

I was in my way to put my phone on the table but the phone rang again.

Dean POV

No, I'm not happy, I haven't prepared myself for school yet, and I don't want to prepare myself, because I'm going back to the ✌ZERO✌ marks, except in art.

As everyone in the school knows, my father and my mother died. Who is gonna buy all school things to me? I live alone.

No problem, I depend on my aunt who comes from time to time to see me.

But now, who am I gonna call? The cleverest boy in class since first grade "Seth" or the normal one who is also cleverer than me "Roman"!!

I called Seth and he answered:

Seth: "who is calling?"

Me: "little Ambrose"

Seth: "oh hi Dean, new numbers, right?"

Me: "yeah, save it with the name "little Ambrose".

Seth: "OK! I'm not going to write this name, What about school?"

Me: "oh don't remind me. However, I called you to ask if you can come with me, so I can buy school books and other staff with you"

Seth: "Roman is coming today, he can come with us, so he can buy his school books too"

Me: "OK I'm waiting for him".

Seth: "wait wait wait, haven't you bought school books yet? What are you waiting for"

Me: "hmmmm! Ahhhhiiiii!"

Seth: "OK Dean anyway bye"

Roman POV

Uncle Dwayne told me to prepare myself to go back. I prepare myself for going back and see my best friends Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

One hour later, we are now on the plane, I was bored I decided to text my friends on Twitter.

Me: hey @DeanAmbrose I'm coming back today, tonight, right now. Believe that.

Dean: @RomanReigns I'm waiting for you to buy school objects and books with you. Believe that too.

Seth: talking without me huh? @DeanAmbrose @RomanReigns

Me: sorry @SethRollins , but now I'm on my way, see you.

I returned back to my town and me and my friends went to buy our school books and the day passed peacefully.

Also I'm not very happy about school, I'm one of the good students but not the best.