Chapter 54 "Friendship"

Monday 6:30 PM

"In Dean, Seth and Roman's house"

After Mr. Sting left at 6:00 PM, Dean went to sleep immediately and didn't wait for Seth and Roman to come back from Finn's house.

When Roman and Seth arrived, Roman went to do his homework and he didn't speak to Seth because he was still upset of him because of what he did in Finn's house.

Seth noticed that Roman was still upset and he tried to speak with him but Roman refused to talk so Seth went to sit on his bed thinking.

"Maybe Roman is right! The whole matter is ridiculous......Maybe I am thinking so much! There is nothing to be scared or worried of! Finn is a nice guy and he loves me so much and consider me his hero.....I need to start thinking reasonably. Starting form tomorrow I will forget all the stupid thoughts in my head and start treating Finn as a real friend." Seth thought as he started to feel guilty.

Tuesday 7:00 AM

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class.

"Good Morning. Today I have a surprise for you all!" Mr. TripleH said and everyone was excited.

"Today our lesson is about friendship so today I will not explain the lesson! I will let you explain it since you all made a lot of successful and unsuccessful friendships before." Mr. TripleH said then he asked who want to start so Cesaro raised his hand and Mr. TripleH allowed him to speak.

"Ok Cesaro.....Can you tell us anything about Friendship?!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Before talking about friendship....We need to know what is friendship......" Cesaro said and stood silent while everyone was waiting for him to complete.

"Why did you stopped?!" Mr. TripleH asked Cesaro.

"Ahhhhhh What is friendship?! It's a FRIEND plus SHIP" Cesaro said and everyone laughed at him.

"And what does FRIEND....SHIP... means!?" Mr. TripleH asked Cesaro.

"Yes!" Cesaro said.

"Sit down Cesaro." Mr. TripleH said.

"Who else want to say something about friendship" Mr. TripleH continued.

Miz raised his hand so Mr. TripleH allowed him to speak.

"First of all I want to say that there is nothing called friendship......You can make a friendship for years and in few moments may a stupid thing happen that turn your best friend into your bitter enemy." Miz said referring to Dolph.

Dolph noticed that Miz wants to mention him in an indirect way so he stood up to defend himself.

"But when your best friend want to do harm to others then leaving him is the best for you and him." Dolph said to Miz referring to Miz and Summer when they insulted Lana.