Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"

Sunday 8:00 am

The students began to arrive and they all looked so lazy because it was the first day after a long holiday

"In The School Garden"

Tyler Breeze and Lana arrived in a very expensive car and then when they stepped out of the car, Lana crashed into Renee Young who was passing by the car to the school.

"Hey hey! How dare you crash into Lana?" Tyler said to Renee.

"I am sorry, it was an accident!" Renee said and she was going to leave but Lana pulled her back.

"Woah woah woah.....you think you gonna leave easily!! Don't you understand the mistake you just did!" Lana said rudly.

you think you gonna leave easily!! Don't you understand the mistake you just did!" Lana said rudly

"I said I am sorry!!" Renee said and she began to feel angry.

"I can't believe that we found this loser in our way and it's just the first day!!" Tyler said about Renee.

"Next time look where you go fool!" Lana said to Renee pushing her back and then she entered the school with Tyler.

Renee felt so angry but she couldn't do anything so her eyes were filled with tears.

The first class was Biology.

"In Biology Class"

Mr. Sting entered the class and he explained a simple lesson and quickly finished.

Renee entered the class and sat beside Dean who looked at her and noticed the tears in her eyes.

"Renee! What's wrong? Are you Okai?" Dean asked worried.

"I am okai! Don't bother yourself!" Renee said.

"No no please tell me what happened?" Dean asked.

"I crashed into Lana this morning and she and Tyler insulted me!" Renee said.

"The cowards!!! Just wait till lunch and I am gonna teach them a lesson!" Dean said angrily.

The biology class ended and it was time for the English class.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH and Mrs. Stephanie entered the class and they were ready to introduce the new guys to the class.

"Let us introduce to you the newest guys to our class!" Mr. TripleH said.

The first to enter was a girl with while long hair and she looked so strong.

"My name is Dana Brooks from the NXT school!" The girl said and on hearing her voice, Emma jumped from her seat and ran toward Dana and huged her.