Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"

8:55 AM

All the Students put their bags in their tents and then all went to the main building where they are gonna have their meals.

9:00 AM

The food was ready and everyone stood in a queue to have their breakfast then there was a place in the 2nd floor where there were tables to sit in while having meals so everyone went to sit their with their friends.

On the 1st table sat Dolph, Summer, Lana, Eva and Miz

"That really sucks!!!! We couldn't share the same tent! I hate that." Dolph said.

"Me and Lana are sharing the same tent! We are so lucky!" Eva said smiling.

"Of Course you two are so lucky that you are almost the only two friends that are sharing the same tent!! All the rest are sharing tents with people that they don't like.....Just like me, I am sharing my tent with Emma!! A girl that I don't even know who is she!!!!" Summer said.

"And I am sharing my tent with Seth Rollins!!! Nobody could ask for a worse partner....No one likes him!" Dolph said.

"What about you Miz, Who is your partner in your tent?!" Lana asked.

"My partner is......." Miz said but before he complete he was interrupted by Sheamus.

"Hey Fella!!" Sheamus said.

"Here is my Partner!!! SHEAMUS!" Miz said in a sad voice.

"I was thinking that since we are sharing the same tent, Why don't we share our meals together too Mizzy!" Sheamus said smiling.

"Ohhhh No way Sheamus... Enough that I am gonna be sharing my tent with you...I Don't want....." Miz said but again was interrupted before he complete by Summer.

"Wait, Wait Miz, Why not!! Let him sit with us, I know you would like to know more about your new partner Sheamus!! Right Miz?" Summer asked Miz.

"OK.....You can sit with us!!" Miz said to Sheamus and Sheamus was so happy.

"So Sheamus, Tell us more about yourself." Dolph said.

"Well, I am a very normal person...I am not like you guys, My parents are not actors, They are very simple and I am not rich like you all.....I am kinda poor, I wish I was like you!!" Sheamus said.

"I really feel sorry for poor people like you Sheamus, But I don't like being a friend with a poor person, I am a star and so rich. I can't be friend to a poor person!! I am just forced to share my tent with you!" Miz said proudly.

On hearing this, Lana's face turned to be worried and a little nervous because she of course is poor in reality but she is lying to Miz and the others saying that she is rich!!!

Summer looked carefully at Lana with an evil smile after what Miz said about poor people because she is the only person who knows that Lana is poor.

On the 2nd table sat Dean, Roman and Renee.

"I can't believe!!! This is HELL" Dean said angrily.

"What's up Dean?" Renee asked.

"You are damn right Dean, This is really Hell!!" Roman said angrily too.

"What is going on here? I don't understand!!" Renee said.

"You don't know what is going on!!!! I am sharing my tent with CESARO!!!! This is HELL" Dean said.

"And you Roman?!" Renee said.

"My partner is John Cena!!!!! I don't hate anyone in the whole school as much as I hate Cena!!! And I know well that he hates me the most!" Roman said.