Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"

Monday 7:00 AM

The students arrived at School and the first class was English.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class.

"Good Morning, Today I want to Tell you that our school will take part in a new world wide conference for High Schools around the world and that is a very big deal because at the end of this conference, our school maybe named the best high school in the whole world!! The best High schools from Europe, Asia, Africa, America and even Australia will take part in this conference. And only one High School will be named the best in the world which I believe will be our school."

The students looked proud and happy with that news.

"And of course when it comes to conferences and representing the school in conferences, I should mention one name! And that is Seth Rollins." Mr. TripleH said pointing to Seth.

"And I am ready!" Seth said.

"I just want to tell you that this conference is more important than any other because it's world wide! And there will be a little diffrence......The conference will not take place in America! It will take place in France in Europe so we should prepare ourselves because we will travel tomorrow and the conference will be on the day after tomorrow so we will stay in France for two days." Mr. TripleH said.

"No problem." Seth said.

"The conference sent an invitation for our school saying that there should be two teachers and two students from each school so Me and Mr. Shawn will be the two teachers and you will have to choose another student to be your partner in our trip but you should choose someone who will halp you!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Well I would choose Paige because she was with me in the last conference and we made a good job." Seth said.

"Ohhh Me?! I am sorry but I can't travel outside America!! I have some work to do here." Paige said.

"Take me!" Dean said.

"Will you help?!" Seth asked.

"Nope!" Dean said.

"Then No, I won't take you!" Seth said.

"I can go with you!! I mean It's Paris ☆☆ The city of fashion!!" Nikki said.

"Paige, you are such an idiot girl!!! No girl in this whole world is offered to go for two days to France and she refuses!!" Sasha said.

Paige ignored her.

"I want to go with you, Seth! I promise I will do nothing but helping you and doing whatever you want me to do!!" Finn said.

Seth remembered how Finn makes him feel confused and scared because he knows everythibg about him so he decided not to take him.

"Oh Finn I would like to take you but.......you are new to our school so you can't represent it in the conference with me!! Maybe next time." Seth said with a fake smile.

Finn looked so sad.

Seth started to think about soneone to take with him but he found no one that can be capable of helping him.

"Roman?" Seth said looking at Roman.

"Don't look at me! You Can't take me! I can't help." Roman said.

Seth looked disappointed because he couldn't find a suitable partner.

"What? Have you decided?" Mr. TripleH asked Seth.

"Alright! I have decided.......I will take Finn as my partner." Seth said and on hearing that Finn jumped from his seat in happiness.

"I know I am gonna regret it." Seth said to himself in low voice.