Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"

FRIDAY 2:00 PM.

In The competition hall.

Lana arrived at the competition hall with Dolph who came to cheer her up and to watch her In the singing compitition.

After a while Tyler Breeze arrived in a luxury car with Miz, Summer and Eva who also came to cheer Tyler.

The singing compitition will air Live at 6:00 PM So untill 6 o'clock, Tyler went to sit with his friends in the make up room to prepare himself for the live show while Lana went with Dolph to sit in the audience Chairs to watch as they prepare the stage.

"In The Stage"

Dolph and Lana were sitting in the empty audience's seats looking at the workers as they prepare the stage.

"Do you think people will vote for me?" Lana asked Dolph worried.

"Of course!! Are you kidding?!" Dolph said confidently.

"I am a little anxious about tonight! I am feel like Tyler is playing some tricks to win the qhole compitition." Lana said.

"Don't worry!" Dolph said then there was a pause.

"I have an idea!" Dolph said.

"What?" Lana asked.

"I know Tyler may bribe the judges so why don't we precede him and......" Doloh said and Lana interrupted him immediately.

"Dolph!!! You want to bribe the judges?!! Did you lost your mind?!" Lana said angrily.

"So what?" Dolph said.

"It's really so bad that you still have your old friend's bad qualities!" Lana said and she was called in the make up room so she went away and left Dolph who wasn't happy with Lana's answer

"In the Make Up Room"

Tyler was sitting on a chair in front of the mirror, comping his hair.

"Where is the assistants?! I need someone to prepare my clothes at once!!" Tyler shouted so an assistant came immediately to prepare his clothes.

"Isn't it a little early to prepare your clothes?! Its still 2 O'clock now!! You still have 4 hours to prepare yourself!" Eva asked Tyler.

"What??! I am THE STAR of the compitition! I should prepare from now so I look the most gorgeous one in the compitition!!" Tyler said.

"OK...As you like!" Eva said.

"You don't understand how hard it is to be the superstar and the most gorgeous one in the world, Do you?" Tyler said while looking at himself in the mirror with a smile.

Miz who always thinks that he is the superstar and the best didn't like Tyler's way in talking to them!!
He hates the way Tyler talks about himself because he is so proud of himself!

Also Eva didn't like Tyler's way in talking as Tyler was talking to them while tooking at himself in the mirror.

Summer was the only one who admired Tyler a lot and didn't find him annoying.

"So guys....I think I will go home now because I feel bored and also there is still 4 hours for the live show.....I may come back before the live show OR maybe I will just watch it in my home from TV!" Eva said and she left and Lana entered and sat in a chair away from Tyler.

Miz sat down while feeling annoyed and bored from Tyler.......Tyler was still comping his hair and Summer was helping him so Miz left the room and went to the Stage to sit in his seat in the audience's seats.