Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"

Monday 7:00 AM

(In Maths Class)

Mr. Paul entered the class and just after he shuted The class' door, there was a knock on the door.

MR. Paul opened the door to find that it was Mr. Triple" Excuse me Mr. Paul, I am sorry for interrupting The class, I just Came to take CM PUNK because I need him in a very series Thing.." Mr. TripleH said.

"I actually don't allow any of my students to leave the class under any reason but just for you MR.TripleH I will let him go with you now" Mr. Paul said and gave CMPUNK the permission to go with Mr. TripleH.

CM Punk went with Mr. TripleH to his office to talk about the Student that they think is the one to poison Punk and that was Bo Dallas as they think.

On the other hand, Mr. Paul completed the lesson and gave them the marks of the test they had on the day before the class ended.

(In English Class)

Mr. TripleH was sitting with CM Punk in the class and after a while the students began to arrive to the class and all sat in his place...MR. TripleH told Punk to sit down until the class end, then Mr. TripleH wrote something on the board and told the students to write it in their notebooks.

"What do you think Mr. TripleH and Punk were talking about?" Seth said to Randy and he seems so worried and nervous.

"Maybe about the poisonous that was going to kill Punk!" Said Randy and he doesn't seem worries at all.

"Really!!!! Why are you so calm like this!!! We may fall in a huge trouble now if Mr. TripleH knew that it was because of us." Seth said angrily and still looking worried.

"Calm down...nothing is gonna happen to us. We are safe!" Randy said so Seth tried to keep calm too.

The English Class ended and the students were leaving the class while Mr. TripleH was sitting on his desk....before Bo Dallas leaves the class, Mr. TripleH stopped him and told him that he want to talk to him and he also asked CM Punk to stay with them.

(In Break time)

After all the students left, Mr. TripleH was alone with Bo and Punk.

"Now Bo, You know CM Punk for sure." Mr. TripleH began the conversation.

"Yes, I know him...not so much" Bo said and he was a little scared.

"And you also know that Punk was out of school for nearly 2 months because he was in the hospital" Mr. TripleH continued.

"No....I just know that he was out for 2 months but I didn't know the reason." Bo answered immediately.

"OK OK....lets go back to the last day CM PUNK was in school......on that day, You and for the first time went to Punk and talked to him and also gave him a juice as if you are trying to make friendship with him!!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Yes! I did give him a juice because I wanted him to be my friend as I don't have any friends" Bo said with a smile.

"You are accused of poisoning CM Punk!!!!" Mr. TripleH said with raising his voice a little.

"Wha...What??!!! No No No No I swear No! I swear, I swear.....It wasn't me......." Bo shouted in horror.

"Calm down...Calm down and just tell me what would make me believe that it wasn't you who poisoned Punk" Mr. TripleH said.

"I swear....I swear...I swear NO ...It...It wasn't me I swear...I.." Bo continued to shout in horror and Mr. TripleH began to get angry of him.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Mr. TripleH shouted at Bo so Bo was completely silent!!