Chapter 71 "Locked in School"

In the Last Chapter, AJ Styles was accused of starting a food war which in real was started by Kevin Owens so Mrs. Stephanie punished AJ and said that he will be locked after school for 5 hours with Mr. Sting.

Tuesday "After School"

"In The School"

Mr. Sting enteted the class and found AJ sitting there so Mr. Sting sat on the teacher's chair.

"What is your name?" Mr. Sting asked.

"AJ Styles!" AJ said.

"Now tell me why did you started a food war today?" Mr. Sting said with a serious look on his face.

"I didn't do it!" AJ said.

"Of course you will denie it, Aren't you brave enough to say the truth?" Mr. Sting said with the same serious look on his face.

"I am not lying.....I didn't do anything." AJ said.

"What would make me trust you?" Mr. Sting said.

"Nothing! That's why I am here, because no one trust me and no one will ever do!" AJ said and then tears started to fall from his eyes so he put his head on the desk.

Mr. Sting's serious look faded away when he realised that AJ was crying.

"Hey, I am sorry I didn't mean it.....I am not a hard man! I was just pretending to be a hard man!" Mr. Sting said and he found that AJ was still crying.

Mr. Sting grabbed a chair and went to sit near AJ and he leaned AJ's head in his cheast and hugged him.

"Listen! I don't like anyone to cry in front of me because I have a very weak heart and soon I will start crying so please stop." Mr. Sting said patting AJ's back.

"You know what? I trust you! And I believe that you didn't start the food war today!" Mr. Sting said so AJ raised his head.

"Do you really trust me?" AJ asked.

"Yes I do! Will you stop crying now?" Mr. Sting asked.

"You just don't know how it feels to be locked in the school while you are innocent! I have never been locked in my old school! I am not a trouble maker!" AJ said.

"Well maybe I don't know how it feels to be locked in the school while being innocent! Maybe because I am a teacher! But I want to try how it feels!" Mr. Sting said so AJ tried his eyes and started listening to Mr. Sting.

"How about I pretend now that I am not a teacher at all and I will pretend to be an innocent student who is locked with you!" Mr. Sting said and he take off his jacket and sat on one of the students chairs next to AJ.

"Ahhh those teacher in this school are so unfair!! They locked us while we are innocent! I hate them so much....." Mr. Sting said pretending to be a student and AJ watched him and laughed.

"Hey that is enough.....I already felt so bad for being an innocent student! I really feel you now! But hey I have two plans! Wanna listen to them?" Mr. Sting said.

"Yes!" AJ said.