Chaptet 15

In the school (English Class)
Seth Rollins POV

I entered the English class with Roman and Dean and waited for Mr Triple to enter, after a while he entered with papers in his hands, he let John give us the papers to answer as usual. I wasn't excited because someone is trying to be better than me. Someone is sitting in the same group, someone who is sure not one of my friends or sure sure not Cesaro. I was answering slowly and while answering, the one I hate has already finished. I removed all the answers from the papers and slept on the desk.

Dean Ambrose POV

While all was answering except for Punk who has finished, I told Big show to answer for me, he was really angry but I told him about Brock if Big show got high marks Brock will kill him. Big show answered the paper and wrote my name on it and gave it to me as I gave him my empty paper.

I saw Roman not answering so I decided to let him cheat from me. My life is awesome!!!!

Authors POV

"Now let me tell you your marks" said Mr TripleH

"CM Punk 20 you are fabulous"

"Bray Wyatt 20 that's good"

"Roman Reigns 19.5"

"Dean Ambrose 19.5"

".........."

He complete all the class and Punk and Bray were the only had this marks

"Where is Seth's paper?" Asked TripleH

"He didn't answer!!!" Said Cesaro

TripleH asked Seth the reason he didn't answer and Seth said he was just tired.

"OK now come on Dolph you are the teacher assistant" said Triple to Dolph.

Dolph was so happy and all his group especially Miz were very angry and a bit jealous. Dolph went to Mr Triple and helped him.

The English class is over, and it's time for activities class. Every one went to his activity class.

In sports hall

"I won't talk a lot but.... No I'm not gonna talk because it's time to train and always remember, not TNA, but UFC" said Mr Rock.

"This is the school CM Punk came from, isn't it?" Said John.

"Yes, it is" said Roman, "and let's go, no time for talking" he said as they go to have a match.

In the acting class

"Now each one of you know his words and moves in this episode?" Asked Mr Jericho

"Yes, Mr Chris we know and we will show you now" said Dolph bravely as Miz was angry.

"Yes, the star of the film is ready" Miz said selfishly looking up and standing like a Hollywood star.

"Okay let's see" said Mr Jericho.

They acted episode 1 of the film and Sheamus acted that he dead in this episode.

In the art class

Mrs Vickie told them to draw people and they did. But Brock drew ugly man but Vickie hanged it on the wall avoiding Brock from shouting.

In the journalism class