Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"

Thursday

The first class was English.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and he asked if anyone was absent but no one was absent today.

Then Mr. TripleH explained the lesson and sat down to rest.

"Daniel, You were absent yesterday! Why?" Brie asked Daniel.

"Me and Sami were planing for something very big and today we will reveal out bog plan...I am sure everyone will love it!" Daniel said excitedly.

"Please don't tell me that you are thinking about something against Brock Lesnar!! I don't want you to get hurt!" Brie said.

"Don't worry Brie! I will be alright." Daniel said confidenly.

The English class ended and it was time for Chemistry Class.

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and just after she entered, Daniel and Sami took permission from her to go out for something important so she agreed.

"Good morning everyone....Let's right the lesson and then we will explain." Mrs. Lita said.

Seth saw Roman looking at John Cena in sadness so he felt sad for him.

"Roman!" Seth called.

"Yes." Roman answered.

"What's up!! Are you still upset about yesterday's match?!" Seth asked.

"No! I am alright!" Roman said with a fake smile.

"Look at John! He is really proud of himself.....but no one will ever love him! So poor!" Seth said.

"Yeah!" Roman said.

"Don't be sad." Setb said and he put his arm around Roman's neck and huged him.

Finn was watching Seth and he was smiling with admiration.

The chemistry class ended amd it was Break time.

"In the cafeteria"

When the students entered the Cafeteria, they found a lot of banners and a platform.

Everyone was asking about those things but soon Daniel and Sami stand on the planform.

"Good morning my friends! I am sure you all are wondering what are all of those banners for! Well allow us to answer you! As you can read on the banners the words (NO FOR BULLIES) and YES as you all know our school is suffering from some bad boys who represent a source of fear for a lot of the students here!!" Sami said

"So this is a campaign against bullies!! This is your chance! Non of us can face those bullies alone.....but together we can face them and we will stop them! So who will join us!" Daniel said.

Many students began to join Daniel's campaign, students starting from 1st grade passing by all the grades joined The campaign.

After a while Kevin and Brock entered the Cafeteria with Bigshow, Rusev and Ryback in the back.

"Look! Daniel did it! He launched the campaign" Bigshow whispered to Ryback and Rusev but Kevin heard him.

"Did you say campaign?!" Kevin asked.

"Ammmm yes....it looks like a campaign with all those banners!" Bigshow said trying to pretend that he don't know anything about that campaign.

"Let's see what is that!" Brock said and he and Kevin approached the platform.