Chapter 5

Everyone brought their Chemistry books and entered the class, then Mrs. Lita entered the class.

"Good morning everybody, my name is Mrs. Lita and I'm your Chemistry teacher, we are gonna have a lot of fun today" Lita said and then she asked everyone about their names and started a small lesson.

After the lesson had finished, it was time for lunch. Everyone had their meals and sat in a place with thier friends.

Dean ran toward Roman and Seth with a smile on his face.

"Hey guys we have art after break. YES!!" he said that with a very loud voice so all the students looked at him.

"Ok!?......" Roman said.

After the break, all the students entered the class and suddenly, a strong footsteps stepped in the class and all the class stood up as it was the art teacher.

"Excuse me!! My name is Vickie Guerrero and I'm your art teacher. I don't want to know your names, I want you to draw a circle with your hand." She said in her ugly voice.

"Are you kidding me?!! Just a circle?" Dean said angrily.

"Shut your mouth!!" Vickie shouted and suddenly Brock stood up and said with an angry loud voice "I will draw a fish". Vickie was afraid so she told him "Do whatever you want".

Everyone was drawing the circle while Brock drew his fish.

Dean drew his circle and colored it, it was beautiful.

Cesaro drew his circle and colored it, and after he finished he found out that he drew a triangle.

Seth and Roman asked Dean to draw it for them.

Summer Rae drew it and colored it with her lipstick.

Mark, Show and Ryback were on their way to draw but Brock took their papers from them.

Stardust drew himself.

Then Vickie collected the papers.

"I'm going to tell you the marks next time, goodbye" Mrs Vickie said in her ugly voice, then she got out of the class.

After Vickie got out of the class, they were so quiet but the noise started.

Cena dribbles the ball on the ground up and down up and down

Ziggler play music on his mobile.

Dean was drawing on the desks.

Ryback was eating.

Cesaro was singing.

And suddenly, all the class was making noise until Mrs. Stephanie (the school supervisor) entered. All the class stopped and got out of the class to the other lesson which was Sports.

All the students entered the sports hall and then the teacher entered.

"Hi everyone my name is Mr. Dwayne Johnson, you can call me The Rock, we will have a big football match at the end of this year so I want the football team to stand right here in front of me, and the cheerleaders right there, and I will choose another two groups for something else." Mr. Dwayne said.

John, Roman, Cesaro, Paige, Ryback. and the others aren't so important. Those for the football team.

Summer Rae, Eva, Naomi, Brie, Nikki. Those are cheerleaders

Seth, April , BigShow, Stardust, Randy, Ziggler. Those were to decorate the hall before the big football match.

Sheamus, Daniel, Mark, Emma, Goldust, Miz, Mizdow. Those help The Rock in his papers and also help in decorating the hall, and help the team in anything.

TheRock was looking carefully at the team while playing, then he heard someone talking.

"Hey Mr Rock, what about me? You didn't ask me to do anything". Said Dean waving with his hands.

"Oh, I didn't choose you to do anything? OK take this money and bring me a bottle of water" TheRock said giving Dean$6.

"Really!" Dean said and went out from the sports hall to Kane (the lunch maker) .

"Hey Kane, I want a bottle of water, how much is it?"Dean asked.

"$2" Kane answered.

"Ok, give me three bottles" Dean said giving Kane the money and taking the three bottles.

Dean entered the hall and gave TheRock one bottle.

"Where is the rest of the money?" Rock asked.

"Ohhh, the one bottle is for 6$" Dean said lying.

"Oh, that's too expensive" TheRock said while taking the bottle from him.

Dean went to Roman and gave him one bottle. "Take this Roman, you had hard time" Dean said.

"Thank you Dean, but I have no money right now" Roman Said

"No no no, I didn't buy it.... I mean I have money I don't want" Dean said smiling . then he went to Seth and did the same with him.

After Dean gave them the water, he went back to sit near Mr TheRock, until the lesson finished.

All the students got out to see what is the last subject they have.

It was acting and Music, so all the students were happy. They entered the class.

"Welcome everyone, I loved your shapes, so I don't want you to tell me Mr, my name is Chris Jericho, I will not ask anyone about his name, I will make everyone tell me his name and choose a musical instrument to try it"

After everyone tried to play with the instruments, its time to go back home.

I know my chapters are small, the stories will begin at the next chapters, I want your comments, love you all the next chapter will be better, believe that