Chapter 59 "The Final Round"

Tuseday 7:00am

The first class was English.

"In English Class"

Everyone sat down and waited for Mr. TripleH to arrive.

"This is unbelievable!" Seth said to his friends.

"What?!" Dean asked.

"Finn! He didn't come today too!!" Seth said and he started to feel guilty.

"I guess he is still sad!" Roman said.

"Was I really rude with him?" Seth asked.

"Hell yeah! You made him unable to speak." Roman said.

Seth looked upset with himself.

"So you started to feel guilty?" Dean asked.

"Maybe I was wrong! But I didn't know that he will be so upset like that!!" Seth said.

"Maybe he is coming a little late! We will wait and see!" Roman said.

Mr. TripleH entered the class and started to talk with the student.

"Of course you all know that this year have passed so quickly and that it is the end of the year!! Today is the last day." Mr. TripleH said.

"Tomorrow we will have a very big party in the school celebrating the end of this school year.......also the finals of the singing compitition will be tomorrow which also will take place in the school garden so I want you all to dress up well and be ready for the biggest party in the school's history." Mr. TripleH continued and everyone was very excited.

The english class ended and it was time for Chemistry class.

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and told the students that she already finished all the lessons so she was going to leave him.

Eva went to Dolph and Lana.

"Hey Dolph, How are you?!" Eva asked.

"Eva! I am fine.....What about you?" Dolph asked.

"I am good.......I just came to invite you to lunch after school today." Eva said.

"Yes we can go Dolph!" Lana said.

"Excuse me Lana! But I invited my friend Dolph only!!" Eva said embarrassing Lana who looked angry.

"Ok Eva, I will meet you after school in the nearby restaurant." Dolph said then Eva left.

"Don't forget about the compitition which is tomorrow Dolph!!" Lana said

"Don't worry! This lunch will mot make me forget the compitition!" Doloh said.

The Chemistry class ended and it was time for break.

"In Break Time"

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's table"