Chapter 74 "Cheaters"

Sunday 8:00 am

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and explained the lesson then the class ended.

"In The Hall"

The bullies were walking in the hall but they stopped when they saw AJ Styles buying a bottle of water.

"Hey you! Give me that! I am so thirsty." Kevin said to AJ and took the bottle of water from him.

"Seems like you have some money!" Brock said to AJ then he went nearer to him.

"What are you doing over here?" Said a voice from behind.

When AJ heard that voice, he smiled at the bullies as it was non other than Mr. Sting.

"This is your last warning! You better behave well next time." Mr. Sting said to the bullies which made them so angry and they left.

 Sting said to the bullies which made them so angry and they left

Mr. Sting smiled at AJ and he winked to him which made AJ laugh.

"In the French Class"

Ms. Maryse entered the class and everyone looked at her in admiration.

"Bonjour!" Ms. Maryse said to the class then she started to explain.

"Miz!" Summer whispered to Miz but he didn't answer.

"Mizzz!" Summer whispered again.

"What the hell do you want?" Miz said angrily.

"Why are you not answering me?!" Summer said.

"Because we can't talk during the class!" Miz said.

"What did I just heard? Miz saying that we can't talk in class?! We do talk in all the classes!!" Eva said laughing.

"You don't understand....It's Ms. Maryse!! Who can ignore her and talk in her class!!" Dolph said.

"Really!!" Summer said angrily.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

"At Lunch time"

"Dean and Roman's table"

"I can't wait to get my revenge from Tyler for breaking my leg last week!" Dean said.

"Calm down Dean! You have just come back from the injury." Roman said.

"I can't calm down!!" Dean said.

"You know what? I already miss Seth and Finn! They have been in California since Thursday." Roman said.

"Yeah I miss them too.....We should call them when we arrive at home." Dean said.

"The Bullies table"