Chapter 52 "The Girls War"

Sunday 7:00 AM

The first class was Maths.

"In Maths Class"

Mr. Paul entered the class and explained the lesson and left the students talking until the class end.

"Did you saw what was said in the news yesterday?!" Lana asked Dolph.

"Yeah.....They said that the world most popular singing contest is a joke after they announce that the result yesterday was a draw!!! There can never be any chance in hell that the number of people who voted for you is the same exact number of people that voted for Tyler!!" Dolph said.

"I think they are just lying and forging the results just to increase the number of episodes because they get millions of dollars for each episode." Lana said.

"So bad! They already lost most of the people who voted yesterday and found that it ended in draw!" Dolph said.

The Maths Class ended and it was time for English class.

"In The English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and explained the lesson then he sat down to do some work.

"Seth!" Mr. TripleH called while writting something.

Seth didn't answer as he was inattentive.

Mr. TripleH looked at Seth then he called him again.

Roman poked Seth to make him answer Mr. TripleH.

"Yes! Mr. TripleH!" Said Seth.

"What is wrong with you?!" Mr. TripleH asked Seth.

"Nothing! I am ok!" Seth said.

Mr. TripleH felt that Seth is lying but he pretended to believe him.

"Ok...after the ring bell, stay here with me to help me with those things in the break." Mr. TripleH said and Seth agreed.

The bell rang and it was break time.

"Seth, Stop thinking about Finn and focus with Mr. TripleH." Roman whispered to Seth before leaving him with Mr. TripleH and Seth nodded to him.

Roman, Finn and Dean left Seth with Mr. TripleH and went away.

"In Break Time"

"In Paige and AJ's table"

The two girls were having their meals before they were interrupted by Bayley and Emma.

"Good morning!" Bayley said.

Paige and AJ looked surprised.

"Good Morning! Can we help you?!" AJ asked

"We just came to ask if we can sit with you!" Emma asked.