Chapter 30 "Renee Young"

In the last Chapter, There was a girl who went to Seth after school and she seem to know him very much but he didn't recognize who is she!

Monday after school

"OMG You don't really know me?" said the girl.

"I don't remember!!" Seth said.

"I am Renee Young!! I can't believe you forgot me!" said the girl.

"WHAT?! You are Renee!! You must be kidding! You changed a lot girl! Of course I didn't forget you!" Seth said with a smile on his face.

(Renee Young is a girl who used to be in WWE school since 1st grade, Her best friends were Dean, Seth and Roman and she was always with them! Dean was her nearest friend but Seth and Roman were also her best friends! She was forced to leave WWE school in 6th grade because her family moved to Canada as her father had some work there but now her family moved back to America so she will move back to WWE High School!)

"Great to see you again after all those years but where are the guys!? " Renee asked.

"What guys?!" Seth asked.

"I mean Dean and Roman! Where are they? Why aren't you with them?!" Asked Renee.

"Yeaaahh About that......We...Broke up!!" Seth said.

"WHAT?! BROKE UP!!" Said Renee with a shock in her face.

"Yes!" said Seth.

"We need to sit somewhere to talk! Are you free now! Because I Know you are a nerd and always studying and don't have time to talk" Asked Renee.

"Hahaha a Nerd!! You have been away for so long Renee!! Everything has changed and I am not a nerd as I don't think nerds get 5 over 10 in their Maths exams!" Seth said while laughing.

"5 over 10 in Maths exams??? And broke up with Dean & Roman??? We definitely need to talk!" Said Renee and She and Seth went to sit in a restaurant to have their lunch while talking.

(In The Restaurant)
Seth and Renee sat down and ordered some food, After a while the food was served.

"Now tell me everything happened between you and your friends and tell me why you broke up?" Renee asked excitedly.

Seth told Renee about CM Punk, and about his plan with Randy to get Rid of Punk and about Dean when he heard the plan and blamed him for this plan which led to a fight between them..

"I see it was all your fault!" Renee said blaming Seth for breaking up with Dean and Roman.

"What?? No it's not my fault...." Seth said.

"I think you have to apologize to Dean & Roman!!" Renee said.

"Never ever!! I said it's not my fault and I will never apologize!!!" Seth said angrily.

"OK Calm down!! Now tell me about your Maths test." Renee asked.

"Yes, About that...Today we had a Maths test and because I have been not studying for the whole week, I couldn't solve and So I took a 5 over 10 in the test and yes it's the first time ever I took a mark lower than 9 over 10 in a test!!" Seth said.

"Ohhh that's bad news!!" Renee said.

Seth and Renee talked about many things and Renee told Seth about her life in Canada until they finished their meals then Renee told Seth that she will go home now and that she will be back to WWE High School starting from tomorrow.

Monday Night at 8:35 PM

(In Dean and Roman's house)

Dean and Roman were watching TV.