OIKAWA HAS A SEXY EAR

Magsimula sa umpisa

When they told me they were finally having a child, I was so happy. They were the last left on our highschool team that didn't have children. Kyoutani and Terushima already had a daughter, Kunimi has twins. And Kindaichi's wife is pregnant with her third. Yahaba and Watari both have a son who are pretty close to Keigo's age but just a bit younger.

Mattsun had finally convinced Makki to let them have a child. Makki didn't want any. He wanted Mattsun all to himself. Which i don't say I blame him. It's pretty rough having kids and being able to be together with your partner. Sometimes Haijime and I will go all day without one kiss and it hurts me. He doesn't seem to mind but I just try not to think about it.

"What's up with your neck?"

"Huh?" I glanced up at him. "Oh... Haijime. He's got a new obsession with biting me."

Makki snorted. "His obsession is you."

I blushed. It was a silly thing really. I mean after being married all these years, I shouldn't be blushing when I hear cringy things like that. But my Haijime is just... yeah. That's it. I want to see him, and hug him, and have sex with him. Ugh so unfair.

"What?" Makki asked flicking my forehead. "Thinking about his-." He cut himself off, glancing at his daughter. He cleared his throat and looked back at me.

I pushed him out of the room. "Whatever! Just go! I'll bring the paperwork out to you!" I said embarrassed, shutting him out of the room. Fuck, I've never been this horny at work, what the hell is wrong with me.

My phone vibrated, I checked it quickly. Usually I don't check my phone at work that much, nor this fast, but with my babies being sick, I can't risk it. I have to know right away if it's about them.

-chat-

Haijime- I just got extremely horny. Wtf shittykawa

Tooru- YOU ARE SO MEAN HOW IS THAT MY FAULT

Haijime- idk it's just your fault

Tooru- well were you thinking about me?

Haijime- ...well...

Tooru- ;-;

Haijime- whatever nvm

Tooru- nuuu come back...
I'm horny too.. I want you iwachan~

Haijime- ughhhh Tooru istg
What is this a fucking omegaverse.
How tf we get horny at the same time

Tooru- IDK 😩

Haijime- wyd?

Tooru- filling out papers for makki

Haijime- come home Tooru

Tooru- but iwachan...

Haijime- now.

Tooru- 😩okay okay
So aggressive

Haijime- you're into that kinky shit

Tooru- I'm into you

Haijime- I hate you

Tooru- I love you too iwachan~

Haijime- can I bite your ear

Tooru- you're a sicko
...
Of course...

Haijime- haha please
I knew you liked it

Tooru- SHUT UP
I have sensitive ears dumbass

Haijime- babe stfu no you don't

Tooru- I DO-

Haijime- you don't twinkawa

Tooru- you're so mean to me!

Haijime- 😎

Tooru- ....fine I won't come home

Haijime- NO
I WAS KIDDING
PLEASE COME HOME
Please
Come on baby

Tooru- OH NOW YOU WANNA BE NICE

Haijime- I was kidddinggg
It was a joke.
I literally love you with all my heart and Wanna spoil tf outta you rn with my love

Tooru- stop iwachan imma cry

Haijime- ...

Tooru- you were gonna say "lol twink" weren't you

Haijime- I love you

Tooru- I hate it here

~~
-Oikawa POV-

Haijime had every right to take me at any place he wanted. We've done it in multiple places, including in public. Actually a lot of places in public. Restaurant bathrooms, parking lots, the theater that one time. Gosh that was so embarrassing since the girl sitting close to us saw everything.

But still, even after all those thrilling places and hot sex, my favorite place to do it with Iwachan, is in our bed. It's simple, but to me it's our own little world. It can be wherever we want to be, however we want it to be, anything.

I also like it because Haijime is different when we're alone, not rushing, taking out time. He worships me. While inside me might I add, but that's just a plus in all honesty.

But, right now I was honestly worried that we didn't have time. Even though my husband acted as if we had all the time in the world.

I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek. He was playing with my hair, pushing it back over and over. "Are you sure the kids are okay?"

"Honey, please don't bring up our children while I'm inside you." I pouted and turned my head away from him. I just wanted to know, I mean as soon as I got home, he threw me into the bedroom immediately undressing me. I begged for it though, so I guess i have no room to complain.

"They're fine baby." He leaned down whispering in my ear. "Besides, you can't walk anymore so even if they were to cry, I'd have to go take care of them."

My neck, ears and cheeks heated up as he reached a hand down pulling on my thigh. I squeezed my eyes shut as he tongue lapped at my neck. "Ugh iwachan, I don't think I can go again." He ignored me, his teeth biting my earlobe. Gosh what is wrong with him today?

I shivered below, turning my head to look at him. "Haijime..."

"Tooru relax." He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I took care of the kids earlier, now let me take care of you one more time."

My legs hated me right now. I knew that very much. But I couldn't tell him no. I'll just call in tomorrow. Maybe spends more time with iwachan. "Okay iwachan~" I giggled, leaning up a bit to rub my nose against his.

Please Idek what this chapter is. I just wanted Iwa to bite Oikawas ear.

Ayo, be sure to check out Just Friends! (Will not disappoint my kuroken and bokuaka fans I promise!)

And if you've already read that, be sure to check out the sequel, More Than Friends.

Sakusa and Atsumu shippers come get your juice

Oh yes it does include, SUNA AND OSAMU-

jdhwuenzienendir please. They are my new favorite ship to write about. (BESIDES KYOTERU LMAO BYE YOU THOUGHT)