Private lifes 6 (Yaku and Lev)

Y'all ready for this shit??

Cause I ain't

-Yaku POV-

It felt weird being at the airport all alone. I guess this is how my life is gonna be for now on. My mom didn't want to come because she said she was gonna cry. I honestly would've rather had her come just so I had some company before I have to leave for four years.

Lev would've came. If I hadn't ruined that. But I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't make him wait four years for me. And even after I was done with college, he would be going into his second year of college which would only put more strain on us.

And although he thinks so, I'm not going to be with other people. I only want him. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I don't want to sleep with anyone else. I can't do it. Not after being claimed by Lev.

I squeezed my passport in between my hands as I looked down. I should've made up with him before this. Truth is I haven't talked to anyone since I left the groupchat. I guess it really proved that everyone took his side.

It's not that I wanted anyone's pity, I just wanted a friend to believe me. I love Lev so much. I didn't want to break up with him, I didn't want to break his heart, but I saw no other way around it. And he wouldn't listen to me about why I hadn't wanted to do long distance.

A tear dropped down to my hand. I sucked in a long breath. Fuck, of all times to regret things it has to be now. I have no time to take back anything or even see his face again.

Cursing at myself, I picked up my phone and stared at his contact information. My finger was so close to pressing the call button. But what would I say to him? Would he even answer? After everything I put him through, I don't even know if he'll want to hear my voice.

My phone started ringing which scared the fuck out of me. I almost dropped my phone. After I got a better grip on it and looked who was calling me, my heart stopped. It was Lev. Why would he call me? He hates me...

"Hey." He whispered when I answered. He sounded out of breath. Like he had just ran to the ocean and back. Maybe he had just got done practicing. He plays a lot when he's stressed out. It clears his mind. He's a lot like Oikawa and Kuroo in that aspect.

"Hi." I said back staring down at my shoes. A tear fell from my cheek down to the floor. I stepped on the tiny droplet of water. Why was I crying? I have no reason to cry. I broke up with him...

There was a long pause of just silence. But I knew he was there because I could hear his occasional rustic and heavy breaths.

"Are you crying?" He finally said. I shook my head with a slight laugh.

It's like he could see me. I sniffled. "Yeah.. how'd you know?"

Lev cleared his throat. "Um.. look up."

I immediately froze. There's no way. No fucking way. Why? Why would he come here? He hates me. I hurt him so much. I even let us sleep together even after we broke up. So why?..

"Yaku.. look up. Toward the bathrooms."

I took in a deep breath and finally looked up. Lev was standing near the bathroom entrance. He pulled his phone from his ear and hung up. I stood from my seat. He nodded at me to come over before disappearing into the bathroom.

I jumped up and looked around. No one was paying attention to me. Well, not like I had anyone that needed to be looking at me anyway. Also, my flight wasn't supposed to take off for at least another hour. What do I have to lose?

I slowly opened the bathroom door. "Le-." Immediately someone dragged me in and pinned my small body against the wall with their own. I sucked in a quick breath realizing it was Lev. "Shit you scared me."