The Trip IRL pt 2

Just wanna say we hit 2k reads already omg 😱 🥺 I might cry. Also I just finished Given. I need emotional support lmao))

-Mattsun POV-

My body wasn't reacting. I knew what I wanted. But I couldn't move. I was frozen in place staring at him. The one I wanted. Was I scared?

"Hmm." Makki threw up his classic peace sign and suddenly I melted. Immediately, I got down and ran towards him pulling him into a hug. Makki, just as eager, hoping into me and wrapping his legs around my waist.

Stumbling forward, I pushed his back into my hotel door. I wanted to look at his face but I was way to busy embracing him.

"I waited for you... matsukawa... but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to see you.."

I nodded. "I know Hanamaki." I whispered pulling back far enough just to place my forehead against his. He was breathing heavily. He wanted to kiss me, his eyes flickering from my own down to my lips and back up again.

Without realizing, one of my hands had made it s way up to his hair and was stroking my fingers threw it softly. Makki held onto me tighter. "Your not gonna fall." I whispered to reassure him, rubbing his cheek with my thumbs as I did.

He leaned into my touch, a tear falling from his eye. I wiped it before leaning in for a kiss. Makki kissed me back slowly. It was a worthwhile kiss. I never wanted it to end.

His hands moved to my chest then down to my waist. I pushed him harder against the door as I moved my mouth to his neck. What was a passionate 'it's good to see you again' kiss is now escalating into something more. I want more of him. Hell, I want all of him, every piece he has to offer.

"H-hey Mattsun.." he tightened his legs around my waist. "Not in the open.." His blush was so adorable.

What he said made me realize that we really do have a lot to talk about but also that he's willing to wait as well and rather get to more, 'exciting' material.

Opening my door, I carried him into the room, remembering to kick the door shut. Makki has no complaints when I laid him on the bed and crawled on top of him. With hands on either side of his head, I leaned down to whisper, "Makki, I don't have much self control when it comes to you."

Makki turned his head pressing his lips against mine softly. "I'm not looking for self control." He shook his head.

-la la la ha ha- -timeskip to after that juicy scene. Yeah I don't write sex scenes sorry-

"When did you know?"

"Hmm?" I looked over at Makki. He was laying on his stomach, his arm reaching over so he could trace shapes onto my chest. I scouted closer. I didn't like how far we were.

He blushed slightly, moving to lay his head onto my chest. "Before I left... that night... you said you wanted to figure things out. So when did you know?"

I ran my hand threw his hair. "Makki, I think I've always known. But I was too scared to admit it..."

Makki giggled. "Pussy."

"Hey..." I moved my other hand to his back tracing my finger up and down his spine. He shivered. "That's a naughty word."

"Ooo.. cause that's the naughtiest thing I've done is say that word." He moved on top of me placing his hands on either side of my head.

As if it was natural, my hand moved to his waist and the other to his thigh. His face turned bright pink when I squeezed it.

"You know makki, your face almost matches your hair right about now."

He frowned and started pouting. "Does not!" He crosses his arms sitting up. I enjoyed having this few of his stomach and chest.

I sat up, hugging makki to my chest. I was so overwhelmed with happiness right now. "Hey Mattsun..." I kisses his forehead. He stared at his hands as the where tracing the edge of my boxers. "What are we?" He finally looked up at me.

I was honestly confused at first so I didn't answer. Which in return made him to panic and ramble. "I mean, if your still not sure I can't wait for you but like.. we just... and now that I know what you... um.. now that we.." he sighed in defeat laying his head on my shoulder. "Matsukawa.. I'm in love with you. I love you so so much that it hurts."

I rubbed his back. On the inside I was panicking. He loved me back and I didn't know how to tell him 'me too' without sounding stupid.

"Hanamaki," I traced lines up and down his back. "I love you too."

Makki looked up at me with a burst of energy. "Really?!"

I laughed smacking his cheek softly to try and distract myself from how cute he was right now.

"Of course." I turned my head. My cheeks were beating red.

Makki nuzzled his head into my neck. "My Issei~"

My ears and neck started to heat up now. "M-makki..."

He grabbed my cheeks. "Shhh... you don't know how long I've waited to say that."

"How long?"

Makki kissed me softly. "Long enough that it says it in all my school notebooks and my teacher called me out for it once."

I laughed. "Makki..."

"Don't make fun of me." He pouted.

"I'm not.." I lifted his chin up so I could kiss his neck. "Your name is in mines as well."

"W-why?" His breath hitched for a moment as my teeth came out to bite him softly. His hands tightening their grip on my upper arms.

"Hmm cause. I catch myself thinking about you often. Even before you confessed."

His body shivered against mine. Smirking, I looked at him licking my lips. "T-then how come you didn't say anything?"

I shrugged. "I didn't understand it then."

"And now?" His eyes searched mine deeply. I smiled. Gosh he's so cute when he's unsure of something. It kinda makes me wanna tease him but, that would be wrong given the situation.

"And now, your my Takahiro."

Boom. I'm dead tired and um kinda wanna play fortnite so have this. Oh and don't worry there will be more of them. I already have something planned.