Weed and Bottles

I hit 165k thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it!

-Terushima POV-

Once the movie was over, we all loudly made our way out of the screening room. We all were laughing about how shitty it had been. "Dude did you see the guys nipples in that sex scene?" Kuroo laughed not caring if anyone besides our group heard.

The rest of us laughed, agreeing that the man in the movie had fucked up tits. Kyotani squeezed my hand as he laughed beside me. I smiled and moved my arm around his shoulder to bring him closer. Kuroo continued to make fun of the sex scene, Tanaka and Tendou joining in.

Just as we were about to exit, Oikawa made us all stop so we could take a group selfie. We listened to his demands, mostly because we didn't want him to get pouty. As he was about to take the picture, he got a text from Makki. He pulled his phone back to look at the text all of us surrounding him to see it.

Makki- we got weed and beer
Y'all in?

Oikawa looked around at all of us. "Fuck yes." Semi said first. Everyone else nodding in agreement before we all rushed out to go to our cars. As I was following behind Kuroo and Kenmas' car, I glanced at Kyotani.

He had a smile on his face. It was a pleasant sight. He hasn't smiled this much since his parents died. I'm glad I'm able to give him a good and fun night like tonight. Thank fuck for Oikawas rich ass. Iwaizumi really picked a good one.

"What?" Kyotani whispered turning to me. I licked my lips and stared at the road, adjusting my hand on wheel.

"It's nothing." I shook my head. Kyotani shrugged and looked back out the window, his hand making waves in the wind.

Once we arrived, we all crowded our cars outside Oikawas house and made our way inside. Makki and Mattsun where already here chillin on the couch. Oikawa yelled at them for coming in but he soon shut up when they offered him a drink.

We spent the next 30 minutes getting fucked up. I honestly can't remember the last time I was high. Or drunk. Probably highschool during my graduation party. All I remember is driving illegally with my team and ordering a shit load of Taco Bell.

"Dude I got ten fingers." Hinata whispered to the group. We were all laying on the floor in a circle our heads touching. Kyo laid on one side of me and Kageyama on the other.

"Shit me too." Kuroo said through a chuckle. I stretched my arms out in front of me. Fuck how could they count? My vision is fucked.

I laughed. "Dude. I can't even count mine."

Everyone else giggled putting their arms up till all of our fingers were in the air. Kyotani leaned onto me his leg coming over my waist. He nuzzled his head into mine. I smiled reaching for his hand. I began to count his fingers out loud.

I must of messed up too many time because Mattsun laughed at me. "Dude shut the fuck up." He coughed. I pouted and held Kyo's hand in mine.

I'm surprised everyone was in on getting high. I mean even Kenma was like pass the blunt bitches. It surprised the fuck out of me and I'm pretty sure Kuroo was turned on by that shit. Hell I would be too. But I've seen Kyotani smoke a blunt before. Now of course that doesn't mean it wasn't fucking sexy as shit.

We were silent for some time only small giggles and whispers of private conversations. Kyotani was beginning to press small kisses against my cheek when Tendou finally spoke. "Wait, do you think I'll have more than one dick?"