Kinky~

It's daddy-channn birthday in a few days so you know my ass had to do some KyoTeru for Lexi ✨

Happy birthday second in a command (of Kyoteru, like what else duh?)

Oh ye, and this time~ its in kyotani POV 👁👄👁

ALSO

NGL THIS SHIT GETS KINDA KINKY-

So, Sex Scene ahead just be aware ha ha 😅

-Kyotani POV-

Yuuji hand in mine felt comforting. It was the only sense of calm, that I'm gonna get this whole day. His family scares me.

Not in a bad way of course, his family are saints. They are so caring, good with just about anything. They don't argue, there's no typa drama. I've never once heard them yell at Yuuji. Even when we were teenagers, and they'd catch him sneaking me in. His dad would laughs and throw condoms at us. As if we actually used, or needed them.

His mom cared for me when my mother died. At the funeral, she gave me the longest hug I've had in my entire life. She even babysits Kiri for us. Well, besides tonight. Kiri was staying the night at a friends house so we could go to dinner.

"Gosh you're so nervous." Yuuji laughed, knocking on the door. I punched his shoulder. He dramatically hit the siding for no reason except to be extra. I swear, sometimes it feels like I'm dating Oikawa. He pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Your family scares me." I whsipered.

"Why?" He snorted. "They love you more then me."

I glared at him, then soften my look when I saw him staring back at me. "Your family dynamic is so different from mine so, sometimes I don't know what to do."

He smiled leaning forward and kissing my forehead. Just then, the door opened, revealing his older sister. She leaned on the door way, a dum dum sucker in her mouth. "Sup fuckers."

Yuna winked at me. I blushed and slid slightly behind Yuuji. His sister is so fucking intimidating. Her eyeliner, her piercings on her nose, eyebrow, ears, tongue. Her short skirt and small tank top that was too thin so you could see her nipple piercing. Gosh small titties are a blessing. And her long ass black thigh high boots. Geez I would so be all over her if I wasn't in a committed relationships with her brother. (I'm so gay for his made up fucking sister rn)

"Sup fucker." Yuuji responded, fist bumping his sister before moving around her and into the house. I stared at her. She looked me up and down before smirking.

"Hi handsome." Yuna turned around flinging her black hair over her shoulder.

I took in a deep breath and walked in behind her shutting the door. Immediately when I turned around from shutting the door, a little kid jumped at my legs. "Mommy! Help me!" He pouted.

I looked around for Yuuji. I heard his voice in the kitchen. That fucker really just left me here. I'm gonna kick hi-

"Your aren't mommy!" The little boy said looking up at me and letting go of my leg. Tears crowded his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but he screamed and ran to the kitchen. I followed behind him shortly.

Yuuji's parents where hand in hand dancing to the music playing over the speakers. Rich people man. Imagine having speakers installed into your walls.

I went over to Yuuji, wrapping my arms around him and burying my face into his chest. He chuckled, running his hand through my hair, the coldness from his ring touching the back of my neck as he did.