Its raining IRL

-Akaashi IRL-

"Kenma, where are those two?"

Kenma turned too look at me then nodded outside. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him resting my head on top of his. He snuggled into my back shivering softly. His body was cold.

I looked out the door watching as Bokuto and Kuroo wrestled in the street. It wasn't pitch black dark yet but it was pouring down rain.

"Those two are gonna catch a cold.." I sighed. Kenma laughed softly shivering underneath me. "And then we are gonna have to take care of them."

"I'd rather have Kuroo take care of me. I'm freezing."

I rubbed his arms waiting for Kuroo to look in this direction. Instead though, he was pinned on the ground by Bokuto struggling to push him off. Bokuto started laughing which weaken his grip. Kuroo took the opportunity and flipped them over. The water from Kuroos hair dropped onto Bokuto faces causing him to laugh more.

I smiled. Bokuto was such a jokester. He laughs about everything. Kuroo ran a hand through his wet hair and finally look at us. I squeezed Kenma tighter.

Kuroo stood up leaving Bokuto on the ground and jogged over to us. "Hey. Come here baby."

I thought Kenma would resist because of how cold he was but he immediately hugged Kuroo. Kuroo laughed and dragged him into the streets.

I crossed my arms watching as Kuroo and Kenma slow danced. I didn't even notice Bokuto walking towards me until he was right in my face. "May I have this dance?" He asked holding out his hand.

I chuckled and took his hand. He dragged me to the street as well. We slow danced next to Kuroo and Kenma. I wrapped my arms around his neck looking up at him. My eyelashes were getting covered with water.

"You know, we're probably gonna get sick being out here in the rain."

Bokuto kisses my cheek lightly. His lips were cold compared to the temperature of my skin. "At least we'll be sick together."

I smiled giving him a kiss on his cheek as well. "You're freezing."

"I'm okay." He shook his head denying that he was cold. Truthfully I could feel him slightly shivering. After all, I don't know how long they've been out here. I was making dinner.

As if Kuroo knew I was thinking about dinner, he tapped Bokuto shoulder. "Hey you finished dinner right?" I laughed and nodded. Kuroo smiles. "Let's trade."

Kenma and I looked at each other and shrugged. We switched places. Holding Kuroo was different then holding onto Bokuto. He was smaller than Bokuto. Almost my size, except, he had muscle. His skin was warmer as well.

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm?" I noticed I was staring at his neck the whole time. Blushing, I looked up at him. "I was just thinking..."

He smirked. "Right."

I punched his side. He grunted but continued to dance with me. "Ass."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Kuroo brought me closer and moved his lips to my ear. "I need your help."

My ear heated up. "W-with what.."

"Kenma.."

I pushed his chest. "Okay. And I'm in love with your best friend so stop doing that."

Kuroo laughed softly. "Sorry sorry. I like teasing."

"I can tell." I looked at Bokuto. Him and Kenma were in a deep conversation. I sighed and looked back at Kuroo. "What do you need?"

Kuroo sighed. "Well...I wanna give him a promise ring.."

I stared at him. A small blush was on his face. He looked away quickly. "Don't make fun of me for it!"

"I wasn't! I wasn't!"

"Yeah whatever..." He sighed. "I just want him to know that I'm not going anywhere.."

To be honest I thought this whole thing was really sweet. Also the fact that he's blushing made me want to tease him. Smirking, I poked his side. "Aww my little Kuroo growing up."

He looked at me unamused. "Really?..."

I laughed. "I'm kidding. I'll help you. What do you need?"

Kuroo shrugged. "Literally everything. I want this to be perfect. I have the ring. But I- I don't know when to give it to him."

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. I was starting to get cold. Kuroo wrapped his arms around me. When I looked at Bokuto and Kenma, I saw they were doing the same. Funny how I'm not jealous at all.

"Take him on a date. Then go to the game store and tell him to pick a game. And when he turns around to ask you if this is the game he should get, you should be on one knee."

Kuroo laughed. "He's probably kick me."

I nodded hugging him tighter. "Maybe but still. I think he'll love it. Also, take him to a nice hotel that night."

"What why?"

I blushed softly. I didn't want to admit that I wanted alone time with Bokuto. "Um.."

Kuroo pulled me to arms length. "Wait. Is it because-."

I pushed him away. "We're switching back."

I went over to Bokuto. Kenma sleepily went back to Kuroo. I hugged Bokuto loving the feeling of being in his big arms again.

"Have fun with him?"

I snuggled into him. "Hmm I like you better. But sure."

"Yeah well Kenma is a lot smaller than you."

"I love you." I looked up at him. He leaned down to kiss me. I wanted to go inside and snuggle him until I was warm. I kissed him back lightly bringing my hands up to his cheeks.

He picked me up. Kissing me more. I heard Kuroo whistle but I ignored it holding onto Bokuto tighter. "I love you too."