Bokuto and Akaashi IRL

-Akaashi POV-

"What are you blushing for?"

I turned my head pulling my legs to my chest. "I'm not.."

Bokuto pants hit the floor and he started getting in. "You are." He laughed settling back in the water on the other side of the tub. I watched him dip his hands into the water before running them threw his hair.

"Well this is embarrassing..." I finally responded. He played with the bubbles trying to stack them into a tower. When they fell he frowned.

"How so?" He began building them back up again. I pushed the bubbles around me into his pile. He gave me a small appreciative smile. My heart skipped a beat so I turned my head again looking at the door.

He told me he locked it but I could never be sure. I swear the idea of getting caught probably excites him. "Because... Kuroo and kenma are right downstairs.."

They've been staying with us since Kuroo had his breakdown after seeing that video. We wanted to make sure he was okay. And kenma was worried he couldn't do it on his own.

Bokuto is really good at making him smile so I think he's okay now. He gets up with us every morning to make breakfast for kenma. He also is acting like he always does so we've been hoping for the best.

When he told us he wanted to kill himself, we all got scared. After he fell asleep from crying so much, The three of us stayed up to discuss what we wanted to do. We decided it was best if we all kept a close eye on him. We had to protect him. He's our best friend.

Bokuto shook his head drawing my attention back to him. "There busy entertaining each other.." he smirked at me. "Plus I told Kuroo not to interrupt us." He winked.

Gasping, I covered my face. "Why would you tell him that!?" I pouted softly.

Bokuto pulled me closer. "Oh akaashi." He made me lay my back against his chest. His arm running up my arm slowly. I breathed in, Bokuto's lips pressed against the side of my head. "You act so innocent sometimes and other times your super bold."

I closed my eyes focusing on bokuto's fingers which were now on my chest. Traveling down to my stomach till they hit the water, Bokuto sighed lightly. "Akaashi... do you think Kuroo is gonna be okay?"

I nodded. "Of course. He has us."

Bokuto wrapped his arms around me. I could feel how fast his heart was beating. I turned in his arms placing my hand on his chest. Staring at my hand as I did so.

"What if we're not enough?"

Surprised, I looked up. Bokuto was more serious then I've ever seen him. "Why would you think that?" He closed his eyes leaning his head onto mine.

"I'm not sure..." he kissed me softly. "You think I'm enough right?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him again. "Oh course Kou~" I held onto him pulling my legs in front of me to put them around his waist. He grab my waist as I settled into his lap, a slight blush on his face. "Your more than enough."

His fingers drew small circles on my side. "You're cute Keiji.."

I smiled burying my face into his neck. "Gosh... bokuto I want to kiss you so bad it hurts."

"What's stopping you?"

Slowly, his hand ran up my back. I shivered against him. He was teasing me on purpose.

Groaning, I gathered bubbles in my right hand before bringing it up and slapping his face. He gasp looking at me with his mouth opened. I laughed hysterically. Bokuto grunted. "Akaashi.. that wasn't very nice!" He gathered up more bubbles putting them on my face. I tossed and turned to try and get away but he managed to get lots of bubbles on my face.

I did the same taking more bubbles and putting them in his face. Soon, both our giggles filled the room. Bokuto looked at me smiling. "You like my beard?"

I removed some from his lips leaning forward to kiss him. "Yeah, it matches your hair."

He stopped me midway placing it finger on my lips. "Hmm do you deserve a kiss? After you slapped me with bubbles?"

"You were teasing me!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

Bokuto sighed lightly finally kissing me. "I don't think I could go long without kissing you." He pulled away to wipe the bubbles off his mouth then mine.

I smiled. "Me either." I wrapped my arms around his neck. After sitting in there for awhile and kissing, the door opened scaring the shit outta me. I held onto bokuto tightly refusing to look at the door.

Bokutos hand gripped my waist. "Yes?"

"Oh. Sorry I forgot. Haha." It was Kuroo. I blushed madly burying my face into Bokuto chest. "Hey Akaashi."

Bokuto laughed. "He's embarrassed."

"I can tell." Kuroo laughed back. "I just wanted to tell y'all that Kenma and I are going to get ice cream. So y'all want anything why were out?"

"Hmm.." oh shit.. he's gonna tease me I can see it coming. "Keiji~ do you want anything?"

I shook my head, my heart was pumping so fast. Kuroo laughed again. "Oooo y'all gettin spicy in here?"

I punched Bokutos chest. Bokuto grunted. "Um. I want a curry bun."

"Okayyy bye I love you guys."

"Get one for him too."

Kuroo chuckled. "I was planning too."

Ahhahhahahhahahahaha boom))