The Definition of Family.

-Akaashi POV-

I stared at the white Christmas lights. They were a pain in the ass to hang up. We literally had to staple them into the top of the bunk bed. And then we tucked a blanket around the wood so it would hang down and cover all the openings.

Kito watched us do it the whole time and was extremely happy to be able to lay in bed once we were done. He just watched the lights twinkle and kept talking gibberish. He loved laying in the middle of us.

"Daddy!" Kito said snuggling his big head into my
arm. I turned on my side and looked at him. He looked just like Bokuto. His tiny nose, his beautiful eyes and soft hair, I'm so happy Bokuto convinced me to have him. I'm not sure I'd have it any other way. "Mine."

Kito whined looking at Kenma. Kenma sighed and handed him his switch. Kito giggled and sat up pressing the screen. Kenma shook his head before looking at me. I smiled softly. "You're gonna get him addicted to it." I reached my hand forward and poked Kenmas forehead.

He frowned. "There's nothing wrong with playing video games. I mean look how much money I'm making." He poked my forehead as well. I chuckled.

"How's that going anyway? Like since you usually record at night, hows Kuroo taking it?" Kenma shrugged glancing at Kito to make sure he wasn't biting the joysticks or clicking on something he wasn't supposed to.

"Fine I guess. It just means that we doing all of our," he paused and glanced at Kito. I shook my head. It's not like he'd understand any of what we're talking about anyway. "Um.. we have sex either after I come to bed or in the morning before he has to go to work."

I rubbed Kito back with my fingers. "Aren't you tired?"

Kenma shook his head. "Kuroo's worth it. Plus if I go more than a week without having sex with him he gets depressed." I laughed. Bokuto and Kuroo both had little depressive moods that they get into when something doesn't go their way. "What bout you and Bokuto?"

I blushed a little. I felt stupid for getting flustered about this when even Kenma didn't get red, but I couldn't help it. Bokuto teases me to much about it.

"Um it's hard sometimes with Kito being in our room, so we usually just take a shower together late at night."

Kenma nodded. I sat up and squeezed Kito to my chest. He complained. "Daddy.." he whined struggling to get out of my grip. I kissed his head and finally let go. He gave me a dirty look and continued to play his game. Both Kenma and I laughed.

"Is it hard? Having a kid I mean.. does it put a strain on you're relationship?"

I laid back down using my hand to prop my head up. "Why? You want a kid?" I smiled at Kenma. He blushed softly and turned away from me. I giggled and reached over to brush his hair behind his ear. He looked back at me, cheeks redder than before. "You do don't you?"

He opened his mouth to say something then stopped and pouted. "Yeah... but don't tell Kuroo!"

I twirled his hair around my finger. His hair is extremely soft. And his skin is even softer. Honestly, if I didn't love him so much as a best friend, I'd jump at the chance to kiss him. But I love Bokuto way to much for that. Plus Kenmas not really my type anyhow.

"How come?" I pulled my hand away. He stared at me for a moment. His eyes were super pretty, his children would be fucking beautiful.