Private Lifes 7 (Kuroo and Kenma)

Heyo~

Oki so-

Imma have to timeskip- to be able to do this chapter-

Don't worry it's only like a couple months so-

-A couple months later-

-Kenma POV-

"Gosh she's so small!" Bokuto squealed holding Kiyoshi in his arms, Kito pulling at his legs. He gets jealous anytime his parents hold the twins. "Keiji I really want another one." He pouted.

Akaashi left from my side and picked up Kito. Kito clung to him. "Babe... Kito is very jealous." I stood from my seat and laid Keoni in his crib before taking my daughter from Bokuto. He was sad to give her up.

It's been 3 weeks since we brought the twins home from the hospital. It was hard at first. I mean, I had to completely take a break from YouTube and gaming to watch the twins. Kuroo took off work for the first week but after that, he had to go back. His boss was being a bitch.

The twins weren't bad. They were pretty quiet babies, most days. I already knew the basics of how to change a diaper and make a bottle because of Kito. I watched him quite often so Bokuto and Akaashi could have alone time.

The one thing I'm not use to yet, is having absolute zero alone time with Kuroo. I mean, before the twins, it was already hard to spend time with him. My recording times and his job clashed way to often. I mean, he'd get home and I'd be recording. And when I'm not streaming, he's usually hella tired from working all week.

"What time is Kuroo getting home?" Akaashi asked, Bokuto standing behind him and kissing his neck. Kito pushed bokuto head away.

I smiled at the sight. "Um I'm not sure." I shrugged. I haven't talked to Kuroo since early this morning. His bosses called around 4 am saying that Kuroo needed to come quickly to seal some business deal. I'm not exactly sure what it is but, then againI don't really care. I just wish Kuroo was home.

"Oh he texted me earlier that he was had another meeting to attend."

I looked at Bokuto, my heart clenching just slightly. "He did..."

Bokuto nodded taking Kito from Akaashi's arms. I looked down at my feet. Not like I really care that he texted Bokuto instead of me. But...I'm his fiancé. I should be more important, right?

~~

"Shhh, it's okay Keoni, dada is here." I cooed at Keoni, repeating myself over and over. I picked him up from the crib and rocked him slowly. He stopped his crying when I put his bottle in his mouth. He was the crybaby out of the two.

I sighed and walked over to my bed, laying back against the headboard, Keoni staring up at me.

It's already past eleven o'clock and Kuroo still isn't home. I'm trying to wait up for him but I was extremely tired. Could barely keep my eyes open.

Kiyoshi started whining softly from her crib. I moved to stand up when a familiar warming voice said, "I got her."

I opened my eyes to see Kuroo shutting the door and tiptoeing his way over to the crib. He picked her, kissing her forehead. "Hey baby girl. Daddy so happy to see you."

Kuroo made his way over to the bed, leaning down next to me and kissing my forehead. "Daddy is also happy to see mommy." He moved his lips down to mine.

I blushed and turned away. He pouted. "Come on mommy give me attention."

"Don't call me that." I turned back to him. The kiss felt good after not seeing him all day. I had to force myself to pull away.

The twins laid in our bed, fast asleep. Kiyoshi laid next to the wall, Keoni next to her and Kuroo and I next to him. Usually they lay in the middle of us, but I really wanted to snuggle before we went to sleep so I crawled between Kuroo's legs and laid on his chest.

"You're so cuddly today. What's gotten into you." He whispered running his fingers through my rather long hair. I needed to cut it again but I've been busy. Didn't really have the time to focus on something stupid like hair

I brought my thumb up to Kuroos side, drawing small circles on his bare hip just above his boxers. He's a fool for this kinda simple touching. "Nothing nothing..." I whispered back.

Kuroo huffed out a response. I moved my head, resting my chin on his stomach to look up at him. His right arm was draped over his eyes, his lips curled down into a small pout. I sighed softly and moved up just a little, placing a small kiss to his lips.

"Happy?" I asked, before laying my head down on his shoulder snuggling my face into his neck.

Kuroo rubbed my back. "Extremely."

Djueheks

I HATE THIS CHAPTER...

I feel it's very poorly written and I'm sorry.

I promise I'll update again tonight to make up for it ❤️🥺