Im sad. (Kyo And Teru IRL)

I'm sad. So. Now imma write a sappy chapter. About a couple who's become like my second favorite.

I'm sorry. But- AH

-Terushima and Mad dog-

-Mad dog POV-

"Kyo.." Terushima whispered his back to mine at the moment. I can't really remember what we had been fighting about earlier but all I know is that I want to be pissed at him right now. He's been really annoying me lately with everything he does. Well not everything, but mostly everything. And when I say mostly everything, I mean when he's on his phone because he still talks to Tendou.

I guess maybe I'm just self conscious. But I can't help it when it's about Terushima. I really love him. And I've met Tendou before. His hair, his body, his voice, all perfect. And his personality flows with Terushimas a lot better than mine ever will. And it pisses me off.

"Yeah.." I bit my lip as I spoke. My voice cracked a small bit from all the pain I was feeling in my chest. I cleared my throat and swallowed hard.

"I don't like when your mad at me..." He whispered softly. He was probably half asleep. His voice becoming raspy. His voice always does that. I quite enjoy it. He sounds really cute when he's tired.

I closed my eyes sighing softly. "Yuuji.." I whispered biting the inside of my cheek when I felt his body tense up. I've never used his first name before. Even though he's basically begged me to say it all the time. "You better not of gotten hard!"

I groaned when he turned and wrapped his arm around my waist. He rubbed himself against my butt. "I can't help it Kyo~ I've been in the dog house for too long!"

I blushed and turned over punching him in the stomach. "Don't do that." I whispered through gritted teeth.

He pouted, holding his stomach and leaning his head into my shoulder. I slowly brought my arm up to the back of his head curling his hair around my finger softly. "I'm sorry Teru..." I pulled him closer before moving my other hand through his arms to be pressed on his bare stomach. He hummed against my shoulder for a response. "I really am."

I bit the tip of his ear softly moving my body closer against this and sliding my leg between his legs. His hands moved from his stomach to grab and pull on my waist. "Tryna pay me back with sex?" He chuckled softly sending shiver down the whole front side of my body.

I nuzzled my cheek against his, his soft little moan of appreciation making my heart beat faster. "Yeah... if that'll make you happy." I bit his neck slightly closing my eyes when I felt his grip tighten on my waist.

"Kyo... I'm happy just being here with you." He whispered pulling away to look at me. My parents where in the room right next to mine. We shared the same wall that my bed was up against. I can't even count how many times Terushima has pinned me against that wall while forcing me to be quiet so my parents don't hear us.

"But.. I'm so mean to you." I leaned forward nuzzling my nose against his. I did feel really bad for punching him. I don't know why I did that. I also feel bad for not having sex with him for this long period of time.

Terushima snorted before kissing me softly, just once. "It's part of your charm. Again, it's one of the many fucking reasons I fell in love with you." I rolled my eyes pushing closer to him till his bare skin touched mine. "Kinky.." he whispered his fingers making lines up and down my side.

"Shut up.." I breathed onto his lips, inching forward. He inched back causing me to pout slightly.

"Don't pout." He shook his head bringing his hand up to poke my nose before returning to rubbing my side. "I wanna talk first."

I pouted more but gave in anyway. He always gets what he wants with me. He's just- ugh!

"About what?" I asked.

He sighed lightly. "You know I only want you right. What I had with Tendou meant nothing." I closed my eyes and bit my lip. His lips pressed against my forehead, and then my nose and then my cheek. "You really are the only one for me."

I buried my face into his neck. "Tendou just scares me. I'm so jealous of him..." I admitted.

He shivered lightly pulling the blanket from our legs up to our shoulders. He hugged me tightly kissing the top of me head. "Baby.. there's nothing to be jealous of trust me. If you don't want me to text him I promise I actually won't this time. I'll block him and everything."

I pulled out just far enough to look at him. "You don't have to...." I whispered pressing my head against his. I really hoped he said he was going to anyway. I hadn't wanted to be a controlling boyfriend. I never saw myself as one of those people. But I'm just so scared to lose him.

"But for you I want too." He kissed me softly. I moved my hands up to place them on his cheek deepening the kiss. He moaned softly pushing me over and climbing on top of me. I was already naked besides my boxers. Terushima on the other hand decided to get in bed with his jeans on.

As our kiss got more passionate, our tongues now pushing together, I traveled my hand down his naked chest until I met his jeans. I unzipped them and pulled away from the kiss to look at him.

"Am I still in the dog house now?"

I shook my head bringing my legs up to wrap around his waist. "It's cold so stay close." I stared at him before turning my head slightly putting my hand over my mouth. "Yuuji.."

His body went rigid for a few seconds before he chuckled moving my hand so he could kiss me. "Kyo~ I love you!" He smiled into the kiss.

I rolled my eyes. He's always so affectionate. "Yeah. Me too Yuuji. I love you too."

Iegehaikakeiejsbkaambskss.

I was sad when I started writing this. But I'm TOTALLY okay now!

No I'm not being sarcastic😔

Loll I'm actually happy woop woopppp