Private Lifes 5 (Tendou and Semi)

-Semi POV-

I laid on my bed In relief. I was finally done with my last box and could just relax. I wonder what Tendou was doing? I dialed his number for a FaceTime. It rang a couple times before ending. What could he be doing to not answer me of all people?

I placed my phone back on my nightstand with a sigh. Guess I'll just take a nap then. Or at least try. Suga just so happens to be my roommate. And Daichi lives in the room across from us. Right now, they were in our room. Very annoying.

"No daichi stop." Suga giggled as he attempted to hold the remote away from Daichi. Daichi tickled him to distract him so he could grab the remote. Once, he finally got it, he stood up and placed it on top of the tv. "What?" Suga blushed as he looked at him from the bed.

Daichi slowly crawled in between Sugas legs kissing him gently. I wanted to look away, I swear to god I did. But seeing two people start to make out right in front of you without a care in the world is kinda interesting.

Well, until Daichi glares at you. "Ah okay..." I turned in my bed and plugged my earbuds into phone. I turned the music all the way up while scrolling through Instagram. There wasn't really anything interesting. If Tendou was here, he'd probably get me into some anime and we'd binge the whole thing. I loved doing that with him.

As if he knew I had been thinking about him, I started to get an incoming call from Tendou. I snorted at myself. Wow.

"Hey baby." Tendou said as soon as I answered. It was good to see his face. Except, he look like he'd been crying. His hair was also all ruffled as well.

"Hi Tendou." I whispered not wanting to disturb the couple across the room from me. I love Suga to death but I swear to god if they have sex and just expect me to lay here and listen I'm gonna scream. "You okay?"

He tilted his head slightly. "Yeah why?"

"You look like you had been crying and your hairs all messy. Did you have an anxiety attack?" Tendou immediately shook his head which was one of the define lines that he was lying. "Baby.." I sighed softly. "Are you okay?"

Tendou smiled at me. "Honey you don't have to worry about me. I told you I was gonna be fine." He said laying on the bed and holding the phone so the camera was above him.

I giggled softly as he made a silly face. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." Tendou frowned moving again so he was laying on his stomach. I could see the room decor behind him as well as the door. "I also miss sex already."

"Oh tell me about it..." I sighed and pulled the mic closer to my mouth to whisper. "My roommates are at it right now behind me."

Tendou laughed. "Gosh I'd leave."

I rolled my eyes. "Liar.. you'd stay to watch."

"I've always wanted to try to do it with someone else in the room. But like without them noticing."

Of course he did. Tendou was always finding different things to spice up our sex life. He's a thrill chaser what did I expect. Although, that fact does scare me, because with me not there, he doesn't have anyone to relieve himself with. And I'm not sure if he's willing to wait every weekend for me to come back. And what happens if I can't make it back? Is he just gonna cheat on me?...

"Semisemi."

"Hmm?"

"You looked distracted you okay?"

I nodded. "Fine." I bit my lip hard. "We could still do phone sex Tendou." I offered wanting to do anything to get him to be loyal. And it's not like I don't trust him, cause I do, I just can't help but to be scared.

It's not only him cheating that I'm scared about. It's his anxiety. He hasn't cut in a long time, but he constantly tells me how it's because I'm there with him.

"Really? Semi when did you get so dirty?"

I giggled. "Do you want to?"

Tendou smirked. "Like tonight? Hell yeah!"

"Okay." I smiled at him. Behind him, his door began to open. I watched as Terushima walked in. My heart immediately sank. Tendou moves the camera but I saw him. I swear to god it was Terushima.

Tendou began to stutter trying to explain, I didn't wanna hear it. I hung up and laid their staring at the white screen.

Fucking Terushima. I knew that asshole wasn't over him. I fucking knew it. Poor mad dog. I bit my lip and went into the groupchat to find Mad dogs number. If my relationship is getting ruined, so is his.

Mad dog picked up at the second ring. "No dad it's not Teru. Whatever I'm going upstairs."

"Boy don-." His dads voice flooded out as Mad Dog went upstairs I'm assuming.

"Sorry." He groaned.

I held the phone to my ear. My heart hurt so bad. I wanted to cry. I'm going to cry.

"C-can you do something for me?"

Mad dog was silent for a moment. "Semi?"

"Please..."

He went silent again. I took the phone away from my ear checking to make sure he hadn't hung up.

"Yeah. Anything."

Owhdyjenrudhgdyduyr

Terushima WHYYYYYY

Hehdheieie

My mad dog Chan 😔

Ughhhhhhh

*me ruining two perfectly good relationships*

btw the next chapter is literally like already done and it's a long one.

It put me in my feels frfr.