The wedding pt 1 irl

-The wedding will be told from multiple points of view. I'll let you know when it changes of course-

-Terushima POV-

Oikawa looked rather handsome in his suit. Pure white looks really well on him. Honestly, the way the hairstylist did his hair reminded me of when we went on the date all them years ago. He cleans up very nice.

"How you feeling?" Makki asked from behind Oikawa, standing on his top toes to rearrange his collar for the 100th time. Oikawa is constantly messing with it. "You're not gonna get sick are you? Because if so I'm leaving."

Makki joked. At least I think it was a joke. I hope it was. Oikawa took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Yeah. Um just nervous. And I haven't seen Haijime all day."

"It's bad luck if you do." I whispered from where I was standing with my arms crossed. Makki nodded in agreement.

"Yeah well. Fuck that. I think I'm gonna have an anxiety attack before if I don't see him."

I heard rumors he use to get those during high school. Since my school never had anything else to do, we really just made fun of every of school. We found flaws with all of them. Aoba Johsai flaw had been Oikawa himself. Of course now I realize that it's not true, he is actually really sweet.

Makki slapped Oikawas cheek. "Calm down." I snorted. Oikawa gave me a death glare so I put my hands up and zipped my lips shut. His glare is still as razor sharp as it was during our games. "Teru, go check on Iwa I heard there's a malfunction in his suit."

"A what?!" Oikawa freaked out. Makki facepalmed.

I left before I could hear what Makki was saying to calm him down. Down the right side of the hall was lots of chatter. Most guest have arrived and were patiently waiting in the chapel of the church. I'm not sure the exact reason the decided to hold their ceremony here. Oikawa said it had something to do with Iwaizumi's religious mother. But truly, I'm not sure.

Down the other side of the hall were a few more doors. All the way at the end was hall was Iwaizumi's room. Kyotani was standing outside the door staring down at his phone. He hadn't even noticed me. I chuckled to myself and moved to stand in front of him putting both my hands on the sides of his head. Pinning him in place.

I glanced down at his phone and saw, what I think was a picture of a diamond wedding ring but his phone quickly shut off. I looked at him smirking when I saw his blushing face. "We're you looking at wedding rings?" I questioned leaning forward to kiss him softly. He immediately turned away.

"You wish." 

I pouted nuzzling my head into his neck. "Leave the proposing to me.." I pulled back placing my hands on his cheeks. He stared at me, one of his hands near my waist tracing a tiny circle on my skin. I liked when he did that. "Okay?"

Kyotani nodded and kissed me softly. "Yeah.. okay."

"Someone's touchy today. No surprises there."

I pulled away from our kiss and turned my head to look at Tendou. He was dressed up nicely as well, out of respect of the wedding of course. He also had a little name tag on his chest. I flicked him off getting the same fingers back.

Kyotani kisses my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna see if they fixed the problem with Iwaizumi's outfit." His lips dragged to my ear as his hands teased the buttons on my pants. "Behave yourself daddy."

He moved from in between myself and the wall. Before he entered Iwaizumi's room, I slapped his butt and quickly ran over to Tendou.

"Damn dude." Tendou laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smirked and put my own arm around his shoulder. "You look handsome in that suit."