Kenma and Akaashi IRL

-this chapter deals with major triggering themes. Please don't read if you are easily triggered-

Akaashi stretched and laid his head on my shoulder.
I turned to look at him but he was texting Bokuto. The two of them were in a small arguments about something Bokuto had said before he left. It's been hours.

"You okay?" I laid my head on top of his. He shrugged slightly. I frowned. "What is he saying?"

Akaashi sighed and sat up. "At first he said he was kidding but now he's saying that I'm being a baby for arguing with him about it..."

I placed my controller down, pausing my game first of course. "Arguing about what?"

Akaashi rubbed his eyes as I turned to face him. I felt bad. Him and Bokuto never argue. Mainly because Akaashi pushes everything aside but whatever Bokuto had said earlier really affected him.

"He said he wanted to have sex with a girl.." he glanced down at his phone to respond before looking back up at me. "And like... it wasn't his usual joking tone like he was dead serious asking me if I would mind.."

I scratched the back of my head. "That's fucked up.."

Kuroo done that before except he was joking and I didn't care. I knew he'd never actually do it. Especially after what happened Tsukishima.

"And now he's mad at me for arguing with him about it. So he called me a baby.."

Akaashi took a deep breath. I could tell he was trying his best to not cry. I opened my arms to him. He shook his head slightly to look down at his phone. I leaned closer to read the text as well. Bokuto had called Akaashi a baby again and that he was acting different.

I swear Kuroo is probably texting half this shit and if so I'm gonna kick his ass. I could never see Bokuto being this smart in his texting. Although calling him a baby was definitely Bokuto, along with the acting different.

As I was staring at the screen, I noticed Akaashi fingers stopped typing and a tear splashed onto the screen. I looked up at him. He was silently crying and shaking so much that he couldn't even respond.

"Am I acting different?"

I suddenly panicked and my heart throbbed. "A-akaashi..."

He looked up at me, tears falling down his cheeks. "I just felt insecure about him wanting a girl..."

I jumped into his chest and hugged him tightly. He didn't hug me back but he did move his arms around my waist. I could feel his fingers moving. I hugged him tighter my legs going around his waist.

Akaashi was super insecure about everything he did. He doesn't think he deserves any of us especially Bokuto. He's surprised someone like Bokuto could like someone like him. It doesn't help that Kuroo and Bokuto constantly joke about being with other people.

Like the other day in the chat when someone asked if all 4 of us were in a relationship, Akaashi got really insecure about their relationship because of how much Bokuto liked Kuroo and I. I promised him I'd never make a move on Bokuto and I mean it. Everything I feel towards bokuto is platonic.

Finally, Akaashi dropped his phone and wrapped his arms around me tightly. He cried into my shoulder. I patted his back. "What did he say now?"

Akaashi shook his head. "H-he left me on open..."

That was definitely Kuroo. Kuroo always leaves me on open when he's mad at me so he probably told Bokuto to do the same. Gosh I'm so gonna kick both there asses.

My phone chimes in my pocket. Akaashi pulled back enough so I could grab it. We both looked down at it.

Kuroo- babe can you talk to Akaashi