We gotta stop this IRL

Y'all been asking and asking for this shit

So I had ta give it to ya

Yeah.

I knew this bitch name Becky ~

Jkjk.

But here ya go ;)

-Yaku POV-

We really had to stop doing this. Meeting up like this. Then once the act was done sitting across from each other in silence. His hair still wet with sweat, our pants out of sync but still mixing together. Him occasionally gliding his fingers near my ankles and I biting my lip as I came down from the high.

It's been going on for awhile now. Almost since we broke up. We never talk about it. It's as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

Lev stood up shivering from the cold air. I pulled the blanket over my bottom half as he put on his boxers and shorts. Once they were on, he sat back down licking his lips as he stared at me.

"What?" I spoke first the blush on my face more obvious than his feelings for me. I'm very well aware he wants us to be in a relationship. He's willing to do long distance but I get so scared at the thought.

He shook his head, his hair flopping around lightly. All I could think about was what his hair felt like in my fist minutes ago. He never complained about me grabbing hold of his hair. If anything, I think he might like it. "Nothing.." he whispered eventually.

I rubbed my shoulder, wincing softly. He pulled my arm way to roughly earlier. Our sex now, is different from before. He use to be so sweet and careful. Now he's just fucking me like I'm a slut. Its not that I don't enjoy it, because I seriously do. I almost like being treated this way. But, sometimes I just want him to hold me and be gentle. At this rate, we're gonna need a safe word.

"Does it hurt?" I glanced at him and shook my head at his question. He rolled his eyes and stood up again. He came to my side of the bed and pushed me over to sit behind me. "Such a bad liar." He whispered now that he wasn't facing me. I sucked in a quick breath as his hands touching the bottom of my back. I bit my lip as his thumbs pressed softly into my back.

Downstairs, there were voices and laughter. My door was locked so no one would come in here but it still distracted me. I couldn't help it. The thought of my mom coming in my room and seeing Lev in here, she's already yelled at me enough for dating him.

"Don't get distracted." Lev bit my shoulder. I jumped softly a moan escaping my mouth. I covered my mouth as Lev snickered. His hands moved to the middle of my back squeezing softly as his lips dragged across my already sore skin. "There's so many marks here.." He whispered, his tongue touching my skin as well.

I bit my tongue. He's doing this on purpose. He never just wants to go one round. But my body gets so worn out from once. I don't understand how this boy has that much energy. I envy him. Of course, I always end up giving in and we go again.

"Cause of you.." I whispered leaning my head back onto his shoulder. My back was arched slightly letting his hands continue to massage my skin. "It's always because of you." I admitted loving the feeling of his lips as they reach the side of my neck.

"Hmm.." he hummed, biting my neck harshly. I moved away elbowing his stomach. He grunted tightening the grip on my side and laying his head on my shoulder. "Your a bratty bottom." He winced out his breath sending shivers down my spine.

I thought about denying it like I normally do, but instead I decided to tease him. I turned around, my legs on either side of his waist. The blanket had fallen off me by now. "And what are you gonna do about it?"I asked wriggling my hips. He glanced down before looking back up at me.

"Not so little anymore now are ya?" He whispered leaning forward. I pressed against him and kissed him despite his stupid comment.

"Yeah.. so hurry up and take care of me." I whispered against his lips moving my hand down to his shorts. He immediately rolled us over pushing his body into mine as he kissed me deeply. I moaned into the kiss which gave him a chance to slip his tongue in.

My body still felt near to exhausted but I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to have him closer again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

~~

"Damn Yaku!" Kuroo laughed pushing my shoulder causing my whole body to hit the locker. I glared at him and finished putting on my shirt. From the corner of my eye, I saw Lev staring at us. He caught my eye and looked back down to tie his shoes. "Get yourself a girl?" He touched my neck.

I sighed and looked back at Kuroo. "No.." I moved away from his touch and glanced at Kenma for help. He was struggling with buttoning up his shirt. I snorted and nodded towards him. "Go help your boyfriend bed head."

He frowned at the nickname but after seeing Kenma in distress, he quickly went to go help him calling him his 'pudding cup.'

I rolled my eyes and looked away from them. Lev came over to me and bent down bringing his lips close to my ear. "Let's meet at my house today." He whispered nipping at my earlobe. When he pulled away, he poked my nose with his finger.

I blushed burying my face in my locker. I know we have to stop meeting up for only sex but I can't resist him. I really do love him.

Not enough to do long distance huh?

THERE it's some Yaku and lev. I promise they will have a happy ending just bare with me here!