✨Power Bottoms✨

Oikawa- hung out with my bitch today

Iwaizumi- ..we're getting a divorce

Oikawa- 😭😭😭

-Kyotani POV-

Kiri tilted her head up at me as I poured water over her head. I was sure to not get any in her eyes. She freaks out when that happens, even though Teru and I bought the baby soap that doesn't burn you're eyes.  She's just a crybaby half the time. 

"Ken?.." She asked her eyes closed. I wiped soap from near her eye with my thumb. "Where's Teru?"

She use to both of us giving her a bath and putting her to bed. Since our parents died, she's wanted 24/7 attention from both of us. Which I can understand. She's barely six years old. All she has is me and Katsumi except Katsumi is still in that coma.

"He's with a friend." I said although I wasn't really sure of where he was. I took the car. So I'm guessing he's getting a ride from Tendou. Why wouldn't he?

Kiri opened her eyes and reached up to touch my cheek. "Why were you crying again..."

I shook my head and took in a deep breath. She frowned when I didn't answer. But I wasn't going to answer. If I did, I'd really cry. I hated crying in front of my sisters. I was supposed to be their big brother who wasn't scared of anything. I was supposed to protect them not cry about my problems.

I stood up and grabbed a towel. Kiri stepped out of the tub water dripping from her to the floor. I'd have to clean that up later. I wrapped the towel around her and followed her to the makeshift room Teru and I had set up for her. At Mom and dads house, her walls were pink and she had pink everything. But Teru and I haven't been over there to collect anything. I can't bring myself to do it.

Her room now, was plain white. She had nothing but a bed, a dresser and a few toys. She wasn't much of a toy type of kid. Even when she was a baby she liked to just sit in the window seal and look outside instead of playing with toys. Probably why she was my dads favorite.

She waddled over to her dresser and pulled out her underwear. While she was putting that on, I found her a pair of matching pajamas. I sat on her bed and helped her get dressed then brushed her hair while she sat in my lap.

"Is Teru going to kiss me goodnight?" She asked playing with her fingers. I kissed her head and laid her down without answering. She pouted. "Promise me Teru will come give me kiss?"

I bit my lip. "Ugh fine... I'll call him."

"I'm not going to bed until you do." She smiled at me. I groaned and dig out my phone. My thumb hovered over the call button. I'm so pissed at him right now. Beyond pissed. And my heart hurts. Hearing his voice my just make me cry again.

Kiri kicked my arm. I glared at her but pressed call. My sisters are a pain in my ass let me tell you. They're lucky I love them so damn much.

Terushima picked up on the second ring. "Kentaro!"