Shorty

Lmao I got a comment about being interactive with my readers and I was like - 👀 wahhh

Like- idkkkk

I wake up every morning and scroll through every comment I got overnight. Das right. I look at ALL of them 😌

Have a short Tanaka and noya scene because um- I've had no inspo but these two need some

YALL GIVE ME REQUEST

-Tanaka and Noya-
-Noya POV-

"Is he outside?" I asked softly as I walked into the kitchen. Saeko was frantically attempting to make everything perfect. She was having her girlfriend over for dinner. Well, according to her, they were just friends but Tanaka and I know better. Otherwise, she wouldn't be trying so hard.

"Yeah he's cleaning the pool. You okay?" She asked tapping the sides of my shoulders before licking her hand and fixing my hair. I giggled backing away from her. She laughed nervously. "Sorry I just.. I want everything to be perfect. But really are you okay?"

I snorted and placed my hands on her shoulders. "I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Ah... yeah! Fine!" She cleared her throat and moved from my grip and moved to the living room. I shook my head as I walked outside. I shivered as soon as the wind blew my shirt. Shaking my head and crossing my arms, I made my way over to Tanaka.

He was cleaning the pool for later. The sun was shining but it was still a bit windy. And even though it was probably gonna be cold, I promised Tanaka I'd go night swimming with him. I would never wanna go back on my promise. He's too precious for that.

"Hey.." I greeted wrapping my arms around his waist locking my hands in front of him. Tanaka laughed a bit before dropping the pool cleaner and turning around. "I want attention." I admitted tilting my head slightly. My cheeks were probably super red.

"I can tell." He smiled placing his hands on my cheeks and leaning down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He whimpered softly moving his hands to my waist. "Noya don't tempt me.."

I pouted against his lips moving my body and rolling my hips against him. Although I could tell Tanaka wanted me too, he pulled away and moved my hips away from him. "Save that for later." He winked. I crossed my arms and pouted slightly. He smiled. "Your so damn cute." His lips pressed against my forehead.

He grabbed the pool cleaner from the ground and continued to clean the pool. I stared at him for a moment before coming up with a brilliant idea. I smirked to myself. "Hey naka~" I sang wrapping my arms back around him and moving my hands under and up his shirt.

He cleared his throat and glanced at the sliding glass door that leads to the kitchen. I nuzzled my head into his back. "Naka.." I hummed again moving my hands downward.

He laughed and turned again. "Yuu." He leaned down to kiss me. I blushed and pushed him backward causing him to fall into the pool. I laughed and backed up. He popped up from the water with a gasp. "You asshole!"

I giggled as he swam to the edge and stared at me. "You weren't giving my attention." I shrugged in my defense. He shook his head. I bit my lip and ran forward and jumped in. When I arose from the water he snorted at me.

"Cold isn't it?" I nodded swimming over to him and hugging myself against him. He held me and kissed my head. "Stupid head."

I poked his cheek. "Whatever... just kiss me before Saeko girlfriend gets here."

Tanaka laughed pressing his lips against mine.

This chapter is super short and really sucks. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll write another chapter and publish it later tn.  :(

Please forgive me :((((