chapter 8.

E I G H T
-are we worth to be loved?-

"Don't forget that the due is next week! Best of luck, guys,' the teacher said at the end of the class on Monday. It was the fourth period, which meant Louis and Harry had agreed on working on the assignment the fifth period, in which they both were free. Louis grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom.

"Louis!" He looked around and saw Juliet running towards him. He sighed and walked further, knowing she would just walk next to him. "In a hurry, aren't you?" She laughed. He stayed quiet.

"How's your assignment going?" Juliet asked.

Louis shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno. Okay I guess."

Juliet smiled at him. "Great. I don't know how ours is going to be. We're both quite bad at English."

He saw Harry standing at his locker, changing some of his books. "I gotta go."

"Okay, see you later." She said, waving timidly. They both separated ways as Louis walked towards Harry and leaned towards the lockers behind him, facing the back of him. Louis stood there still, not making any sound, while looking at the beds of his fingernails, waiting for him to finish.

"Hi Harry,' he heard some girl say, who walked towards Harry. He smiled and greeted her with a tight hug, after which he gave a kiss on her cheek. Her cheeks turned pink in just a few seconds and she smiled shyly.

"It's good to see you again. Haven't seen you in two days,' Harry said softly.

The girl nodded with a small smile as she intertwined their fingers. "Shall we spent our free period together?"

"I really wish I could, but I'm going to work on an assignment with someone."

"A girl?" She asked indignantly.

"No, a boy."

She softened, nodding."Someone from the team?"

"No, he's actually new."

"Do you mean Louis, that new boy?"

Harry nodded confusedly. "How do you know?"

She sighed, shaking her head a little. "I heard some things. He's quite... erm... aggressive and rude right? He doesn't seem like a person for you to hang out with, frankly."

"Aggressive and rude?" Harry asked confusedly, not understanding where that statement came from.

"Yeah, I heard he almost knocked out a kid on his first day and it happened again after the game." She spilled the gossips, which were true. The knocked out part only was a little of an exaggeration.

"Ow, I didn't know. He seems nice I guess." He shrugged as he put his last books in his locker.

"You guess?" She questioned.

"I don't know him that well, to be honest. He's quite a private person I think."

"Just be careful okay. I don't want him to knock you out,' she said, swinging their folded hands in front of them.

Harry smiled. "He won't." He leaned forward to give her a small kiss on her lips. "See you after school?" She nodded and smiled.

"Sure." She turned around and gave a short squeal suddenly. Harry immediately looked her way and then his eyes laid on Louis.

"How long have you stood there?" Harry asked confusedly, furrowing his brows.

"Dunno, ever since that blondie showed up."