Chapter 25.

T W E N T Y    F I V E
-the dinner-

He opened the door of the classroom carefully, looking into the room, as if he was afraid if it wasn't the right one. It was an empty classroom, only filled with 7 people and the teacher. "Hey, Louis come in!" Mr Adams warmly said. It was Friday afternoon, and that day was his first 'extra' English class, and he did slightly look forward to it. Well, perhaps he was just curious about it. When Louis stepped in, Rose waved at him with a smile on her lips.

"Okay class, this is our new winner. Louis, you want to introduce yourself?"

"I'm Louis, seventeen." He shrugged.

"Okay, clear. Jonathan, from you on to the next. Go."

"I'm Jonathan, eighteen."

"I'm Kimberley, eighteen."

"Olivia, eighteen."

"Liam, nineteen."

"Rose, sixteen." 

"Jacob, eighteen."

"Lily, sixteen."

"Okay, Louis, you can sit next to Liam,' Mr Adams said, since Liam's spot was open. Liam smiled at him, Louis didn't, he just let himself drop into the chair with his arms crossed. "Let's show you how we work here,' the teacher started, 'Liam, love marriage. Rose, arranged marriage. Go."

"Of course, both marriages have their own importance, but in a love marriage there's only the motto 'loving' and 'caring', but it doesn't teach the life struggles,' Rose started, sitting back in the chair to look at Liam.

"In love marriage, two people know each other very well and if a problem comes, they will solve it, because they know each other. The understanding level is high in love marriage,' Liam said from the point of few he needed to have by Mr. Adams.

"The divorce rate is extremely high, mainly caused by love marriage,' Rose contradicted. Before Liam could react to that, Mr Adams stopped them. "Well done, both of you. This is how we do things around here. Olivia, could you tell him a bit? You've been here the longest."

She nodded with a smile, and turned to look at Louis. She had brown eyes which almost seemed black, but had a licht colour of blonde hair. "Well, once in a year, we've got a huge competition. We compete against schools from all over the UK and Ireland. But first we have to win from schools near, and if we win, we get through to the next round." She was extremely enthusiastic, but Louis swallowed softly.

Mr Adams nodded. "Exactly. The furthest we've ever come is place 21 from the 60. This year's competition starts in January, so we only have one month left."

After 2 hours, Louis arrived at the house. Louis had taken the bus with Rose, and they walked towards their home together. They waved goodbye to each other, as Rose walked a house further, and Louis stepped into the house of Scarlett and Dan. "Hi,' he heard Scarlett call out from the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen, where Scarlett and Dan were making dinner. But not just dinner, it was a lot. "Hey,' Louis greeted back.

"How's that new school group of English?" Dan asked, 'you seem happy."

Louis frowned, and touched his face with his fingertips. "I'm not smiling,' he then said.

"No, you just radiate it,' he said, 'did something happen?" Louis thought about his day. Rose and Juliet bonding. Harry asking him to marry him. The English group. "I think my day was quite alright."

Dan smiled. "Great." Louis looked at all the food, laid on the table. There were so many different colors and different types of food. Louis noticed that Dan's specialty are salads, and Scarlett loved making pasta. It looked amazing. "Ow, right. We invited the new neighbors tonight." Louis fell silent.