Chapter 17.

S E V E N T E E N
-I'm not ready-

That Friday after the last period, Juliet and Louis met up in front of the school, and went to the bus they needed to catch. "how did your math exam go?" Louis asked, knowing how important that one was to Juliet.

"Well, not that good, but without your help I'm sure it would've been a Z-." She joked, as the bus started driving towards Louis' place.

He laughed at that comment. When Juliet called Louis on Tuesday, begging for help, he took the bus to Juliet's house, tutoring her again. He had helped her for three hours and did that again on Thursday. Louis had studied too for this exam, because he said to Harry he would, so he did. "How did yours go?"

"I think all right, I hope so."

"That's great! I hope so too." A smile came to Juliet's face as she looked outside the window of the bus.

"What?" Louis asked curiously, looking at the sudden smile.

"I really looked forward to this. I mean, this is the first time we're going to your house. Thereby, I want to see your neighbor with my own eyes."

Louis was quite hesitant about bringing Juliet to the place he stayed at. He knew Scarlett and Dan had promised not to say anything, but still. He also found it quite awkward to be there with Juliet, Scarlett and Dan, because even Louis himself wasn't used to being with them on his own. "What are you thinking about?" Juliet asked.

Louis snapped out of his thoughts. "Nothing." He said quickly.

She narrowed her eyes, scanning Louis' face. "You know, your eyes are really pretty,' she eventually said, which made Louis shyly laugh, and he looked down.
"Really, they remind me of the ocean,' she continued, 'and this sunlight is beautiful." Louis had never been good at receiving compliments. "Louis, can you say something for me?" He frowned as he looked up again, and nodded. "Say: thank you Juliet." Louis laughed, shaking his head about how crazy she could be sometimes. "Come on, say it."

"Thank you Juliet,' he said, mocking her accent.

Juliet's mouth fell open. "Don't mock my accent."

"I already did," Louis grinned, raising his eyebrows.

"You're the only one here with an accent! Everyone here talks like this."

"Then you all have that funny accent."

"You're the only extremely British person here,' Juliet reasoned, crossing her arms.

It went on like that, and eventually Louis looked outside. "We're here,' he murmured. Immediately Juliet stood up, way too excited.

After a three minute walk, they stood in front of the house. "I really like it,' she reacted, 'I like all the flowers." Then she looked at the house which was about 30 meters next to Scarlett and Dan's house. "Is that where Rose lives?" Louis nodded. "Just think of how much fun it would be if she'd become my girlfriend. I mean, I get to spend time with her, and then go to your house."

"Yeah, so much fun, especially when Zayn is around,' Louis said sarcastically.

"Side issue,' Juliet said, and walked towards the door. "What, you're coming?" She asked, which made Louis laugh as he followed her. He opened the door and stepped inside with her. When they entered the living room, Dan and Scarlett stood there, waiting for them, which kind of scared Louis. For so far a normal family, he thought. But Scarlett and Dan just were very excited to finally meet a friend of Louis.

"Hi,' Scarlett started off. Juliet smiled and shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Juliet. You must be Mrs. Tomlinson,' she smiled, and Louis froze, rethinking why he had brought her at his place.