Chapter 32.

T H I R T Y T W O
-the yearbook-

The next school day, all that was talked about was what had happened between Ray, Louis and Juliet. Juliet was scared that all the gossips were about her being bisexual, but she was surprised that it was all about Louis. How great he was, protecting Juliet like that. People started to admire him even more than they already did. He still was the "bad boy" of the school, but then he also was known as a loyal and great person. That didn't mean, of course, they weren't afraid of him anymore. Most of the people still were, but only more girls liked him then. They wanted the protection he gave Juliet.

Ray hadn't apologized to Louis yet, because he still was mad. Not directly mad at Louis, but just mad at the fact that Louis knew that Juliet was bisexual before he did. Somehow, that made him mad at Louis, because it seemed like she felt safer to tell a random friend than her own brother. Juliet apoligzed about 10 times to Louis, even though Louis kept saying it was okay. She just felt so bad.

When Louis came into the school, a lot of eyes laid on him. It didn't really bother him, so he just went to his locker, like a regular Monday. Harry was there, clearly waiting for Louis since he was leaning next to his locker. They both greeted each other as Louis opened his locker and grabbed the books he needed. "In a few months we have our final game,' Harry said out of sudden.

Louis nodded, closing his locker. He turned around to face Harry. "Will you be there?" Harry continued. Louis raised an eyebrow, asking why he would want that.

"I play so much better when you're there. Scouts are going to watch our game, and I'm so nervous. I need someone to calm me down."

"What about Amber?"

"She's cheerleading,' he waited a few seconds, 'and I just really want you to come." He said in confession.

Louis sighed, adjusting the books in his arms. Eventually he looked up. "Okay, I'll be there."

Harry's face lit up. "Great!" His curls were quite shiny, and reached just above his shoulders. Harry caught Louis staring at the locks. "You know,' Harry grinned, 'when you were drunk, you told me you love curls."

Louis huffed and rolled his eyes. "Are you implying I'm in love with your curls?"

"I'm not saying you're in love with my curls, I'm just saying you love them."

Louis pushed him playfully against his shoulder, which made Harry laugh. "I'm never going to get drunk again,' he murmured, which made Harry laugh again.

"Well, if being drunk means giving me complements I'll give you my wonderful cocktails." He joked.

"Ow, shut up, I'm sure you get a lot of compliments already." Harry softly laughed, but it wasn't true. At least, small compliments he gets, doesn't give the same feeling as when Louis gives them. People compliment him only sometimes, but never about the person he really is, the person who only Louis sees he actually is.

"I really wish my parents would come to this game,' Harry sighed, looking down.

Louis softly smiled. "Have you told them about it?"

He shrugged, "Yes, but it's not like they listened. I understand it though, if they don't like basketball."

"That's no excuse,' Louis contributed, shaking his head in disagreement.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders. "It is what it is."

"Well, then get that scholarship, and they'll see how good you are."