Chapter 58.

F I F T Y E I G H T
-the sleepover-

Louis quickly sneaked down the stairs with a red colored bag in his hands. He only had pyjamas and a toothbrush with him, so it was quite easy and light to carry. He even wondered why he bothered at all taking a bag.

"Louis," Scarlett quickly called, appearing suddenly in front of him as she came from the kitchen. She held up his medicine with a smile. "You forgot these."

"I don't always need them," Louis stated, as he was in a bit of a hurry, walking around her to grab his jacket.

"Just for safety, if anything happens—"

"Nothing's going to happen," Louis cut her off, quickly putting on his denim jacket and he hopped into his sneakers. But Scarlett sighed, following him to the hallway so she stood beside him again with crossed arms.

"I'd really feel much safer if you took them with you," she explained, looking at him, as he was just tying his shoes in a fast movement.

"I'll be safe, really," he reassured, not having any proof to hold onto.

"Please take them. For me? For your beloved Scarlett?"

Louis grinned, shaking his head playfully, then stood up after he had tied his shoes. He stood across from her, as he just grabbed the medicine from her with a chuckle. "For you then," he joked, and quickly opened the door. "See you tomorrow!" He shut the door gently, and Scarlett just watched him walk over to Harry's car, smiling as she shook her head playfully with a sigh.

"Well, there he is!" Rose said in a dramatic sigh, once he opened the car door, only to see Rose already sitting in the passenger seat.

"I'm taller, passenger seats are for the tall ones."

"If you really wanted this seat, you needed to be here first. But no, Louis of course had to fix his hair or something. We've been waiting for 5 minutes!"

Louis shut the door as he rolled his eyes, only to open the door behind them, stepping into the car and sat down with a groan. "That's not true, I kind of got lost in time."

"What did you do then?" She asked, looking over her shoulder in question to look at Louis behind her.

"Just sketching," he shrugged.

"Do I get a 'hello' or something?" Harry suddenly asked, as they met eyes through the view mirror.

"Hi Harry," he grinned.

Harry smiled back sweetly, as suddenly he just felt so at peace, staring him in the eyes. He just couldn't help but gaze at him, his piercing blue eyes brightly shining. Everything just felt so peaceful suddenly, and he was just lost in the moment as he didn't even notice the silence which was hanging around them until Rose suddenly cleared her throat. She looked at them in confusion.

"We're gonna go or what? I wanna see Juliet." Harry chuckled and started the car, after which the radio started playing automatically. 'After the storm' was on, and both Louis' and Harry's eyes met again through the mirror. They both didn't even had to say anything, because they both knew they were thinking about the same moment. It was their little moment on the cliff. It was one of the first secrets to the moon. Harry gently bit his bottom lip as his grip around the steering wheel tightened.

"I swear, Harry, what's going on with you, you're wasting your engine." Harry quickly broke eye contact, his cheeks flushing as he looked over the open road again. Meanwhile, Louis just kept his eyes on Harry, who needed to focus really hard to not look back at him.