Chapter 34.

T H I R T Y F O U R
-a star-

It was a Saturday afternoon. Louis was working on his an exam which he had in two days. His record player was playing Queen: Another one bites the dust. One of Louis' favorites. When Louis didn't want to take the present of Dan, he hadn't thought about it anymore. However, he found two vinyls and a record player a week later in his room. He had lived with Scarlett and Dan for five months, and in Louis' honesty: he liked it there. A little, but perhaps a little more than he would admit. Then his phone went off. He just let it ring, not wanting to stop in the middle of his homework. His phone stopped ringing, which made the voice of Freddie Mercury fill his room again. Then he got interrupted again, by his phone ringing. Louis let out a growl, aggressively answering the phone.

"What? You're interrupting my study."

"Ow, I'm sorry,' he could hear Juliet say from the other side of the line.

Louis threw his head back. "Sorry, didn't know it was you."

"Yeah, it's okay." She said.

"Why did you call?" Louis asked, turning around in his chair to look at the other side of his room.

"Look through your window,' she said playfully.

Louis frowned slightly, and rolled back his chair so he could see through the window. Both Rose and Juliet were waving. Louis chuckled, waving back. Then he saw Juliet holding the phone in front of them again. "We haven't heard from you since your date with Eleanor, because you didn't go to school Friday, and we were wondering how it went."

"Well, I don't—"

"Are you dating already?" Rose asked curiously.

"What?"

"Louis, you do realize the story went all through the school." He saw them giggle behind their window.

Louis frowned softly, sitting in the window frame then. "What story?"

"You two literally having sex in the halls? Everybody heard her moaning your name." Louis' mouth fell open, not being able to say anything. "I didn't know you were that wild,' Rose chuckled, 'or that you were that into her."

"I'm not into her!" Louis nearly yelled.

"O, calm down,' Juliet chuckled, 'it's okay."

"No, you don't understand." He shook his head, and swallowed. He could never tell them what happened, it just didn't feel right.

"What?"

"Just- nothing. Never mind. We just didn't click."

"So you just did it for fun?" Juliet asked.

"We didn't have sex!" Louis quickly covered his mouth with his hand, realizing Dan and Scarlett might hear him.

"You didn't?"

"No, she's just... a bitch."

"Ow, that's... bad."

"Yeah, are you're having a sleep-over?" Louis asked, since it was already in the evening.

"Yeah, it's our first one." Juliet said softly.

"I'm happy for you—" Then Dan called from downstairs.

"Louis, Harry's here." Louis frowned softly.

"Everything okay?" Juliet asked.

"Erm Harry's here,' Louis said confusedly, "I have no idea why he's here to be honest."