Chapter 33.

T H I R T Y T H R E E
-your little secret-

At lunch break, Louis, Rose, and Juliet sat at their usual spot. They just talked a little as Rose's gaze fell behind them. "Eleanor is behind you,' she said, 'she keeps looking at you, you know that?"

Juliet nodded, grinning. "I think she already is crushing on you, she definitely likes you."

"Who likes you?" Harry suddenly asked, as he sat down next to Louis, with Rose and Juliet on the other side of the table.

"Louis,' Juliet started mysteriously, 'finally likes someone."

"It's not that I like her—"

"Sush! You said she looks cute."

Harry looked down for a second, but then looked at Louis in question. "You ... like someone?"

Louis softly bit his bottom lip, he had no chance in denying, since Juliet and Rose already believed Louis' lie. In this way they would never expect him to be gay, so he nodded. "Yeah."

"Who?" His cheeks were a little flushed.

"Eleanor,' Rose said playfully, 'and it seems like she has a crush on Louis too. Just like everyone else, right,' she joked.

"Yeah, but they're crushing on a Louis that is way different than he actually is. They should see how he really is, they can't just like a person who they seem to be. I don't think you two fit together,' Harry said clearly.

"I thought you were afraid to tell the truth to prevent hurting others,' Louis huffed, looking at Harry.

"Maybe I am. You can better stop liking her now then when you start to get to know each other."

"It's not like Louis can choose who he likes,' Rose argued, 'I think he should go for it."

"I don't think she likes you,' Harry shrugged, and at that Louis looked him daringly in the eyes.

"I think she does. I think we're crushing on each other."

"It's never going to work out." Harry argues back, holding his gaze on Louis too.

"Says who with his perfect little relationship."

"It's not like you could do better." He said back.

"Watch me,' Louis said challenging, standing firmly up from the table and then walked towards the group where Eleanor was. She stood with a group of girls against the lockers, and they all started giggling and whispering when Louis came their way. They started fixing their hair, and standing up straight in a way their body curved — which Louis found a little odd, but he just focussed his gaze on a girl who's name apparently is Eleanor. It only took about 10 steps to get there, and Louis just softly smirked.

"Hi." That was enough to drive them crazy. Eleanor just looked back at Louis, smirking back. "I actually wanted to talk to you, Eleanor, is your name right?" She nodded, gazing at Louis. "I've been noticing you, and I just thought you looked cute. Do you want to, I don't know, hang out sometime?"

She nodded instantly, a spark in her eyes telling how excited she was. "Yeah, of course. After school?"

"Yeah, sure. 7th period?" She nodded as the other girls around her gasped, looking at Louis with widened eyes as if he weren't real. "See you then." Louis turned around and sat down next to Harry again.

He didn't look quite amused, which he usually was. He didn't even smile. "If she didn't like me, she wouldn't have acted like that,' Louis stated with his eyebrows a little tilted.