Chapter 45.

F O U R T Y F I V E
-a warm memorable place-

They were racing past traffic lights and stop signs, Gemma driving and Louis on the passenger seat being nervous more than ever. He didn't even know why he felt that nervous. It had been three months since he had spoken to Harry, and he was wondering if he might had already forgotten him. Wouldn't it be weird if he just showed up? He thought. Maybe he didn't even want to see him anymore after he just left. "What are you worrying about?" Gemma asked with a frown, her eyes still on the road.

He snapped out of his thoughts, looking at the speed she was driving to make sure they were on time. "What if he doesn't want to see me?"

She parted her lips to speak again, but suddenly hit the break. "Mother fucker—!" She yelled to the car in front of them, cutting them off. Luckily they both had seatbelts on, and Gemma turned around the car and pressed the accelerator again. "Of course he wants to see you, a bond doesn't just vanish. Now could you give me the address?" She asked, as she was driving in the direction they needed to go, but she didn't have the exact one.

"It's just school Blavers,' Louis answered, which made Gemma frown slightly.

"That sounds oddly familiar. I think my brother plays there tonight as well."

That made Louis' eyes widen and then he grinned. "There's no way I'm going to cheer for your brother, I'm cheering for my own school." She grinned and shook her head.

"I'm sorry for your boy, but I am going to cheer for my brother." Louis snickered, looking out the window.

It was 8:57 when they arrived at the parking lot. Gemma didn't even park correctly when she halted the car, and almost yelled at Louis to run, after which he yelled back out of nervousness that he couldn't even run. She quickly apologized, and then they walked as quickly as possible into the school. There were a lot of people for the final game, crowds making it almost impossible for them to walk further. But they squeezed through the crowd of people, and just as they were about to walk towards the tribune, they were halted by a tall security guard. "This is a final game, tickets?"

Louis and Gemma looked at each other in shock, they were so close then and they really needed to get to the tribune. "Could we buy them now?" Gemma asked, but the security guard shook his head in somewhat irritation. He probably had a long day already.

"All sold out, lady."

"Nothing possible?" She tried, really feeling desperate to get Louis to see someone he missed that much. And also, they didn't just drive 3 hours for nothing.

"No, you could stay in this hall until the game is over. Now go please, I have work to do." Gemma sighed as the security guard turned around and she flipped him off facing his back.

"Come on, Louis," she sighed, "we'll wait until the game is over." Just as they turned around, Louis felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched just a little and then looked up, facing the tall security guard again.

"Did she call you Louis?" He silently nodded, feeling a little imitated by his look and how he had to look up to the tall person. "Last name?" He just asked.

"Tomlinson," he gulped. The man let go of his shoulder, grabbing a clipboard from behind his back. His eyebrows were furrowed as he scanned the paper.

Then he tapped on the paper, as his eyes halted to one specific name. "Louis Tomlinson, the captain reserved a spot for you on the front row. Follow me." Gemma and Louis quickly shared a look in surprise as they followed the man in relief.

Gemma thanked the man as they sat down on the bench in the front row. They looked down to the hall, where the opposite team was already stretching, waving enthusiastically to the crowd. Just when Louis wanted to ask who her brother was, a buzzer went off and the team of school Blavers ran in the hall, enthusiastically waving through the crowd, cheering and smiling brightly. Louis' breath stopped in his throat, and his lips parted as he saw Harry brightly smiling, waving towards the crowd as his eyes scanned the people, and eventually his eyes stopped tracing. He smiled brightly, waving towards someone who Louis couldn't see.