Chapter 19.

N I N E T E E N
-Zayn-

After the seventh period, Louis and Juliet met each other in front of the sportershall. "Shall we sit on the tribune?" Juliet asked. Louis nodded in agreement as they sat down and had small talk about the assignments.

Then the players came into the hall, and this time with a somewhat elderly man. "Who's that?" Louis asked Juliet in curiosity.

"Their coach, he leads every Monday practice. Tuesday and Thursday Harry does." She explained.

He nodded, and looked at the coach. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His face was covered with a frown, and he was crossing his arms. "You know what to do. 10 laps."

Louis looked at Juliet. "He seems stern."

"Oh trust me, he is. He has a son, who's also in this school. The coach wanted him in the team so bad that he trained him so hard, but then he finally realised that he just isn't good enough. He stopped because he wanted to follow his dream, which is dancing." "That's rough,' Louis reacted, shaking his head a little.

Juliet nodded. "Yeah."

"How long does he train this team then?"

"Coach Horan?"

Louis frowned. "The coach standing in the hall, I don't know his name." Louis shrugged slightly.

"Yeah, his name is coach Horan. Well, I heard he was the captain when he was in high school. Then he became a coach. So for quite a long time now."

"You know quite a lot about them,' Louis stated, 'probably because of Ray, right."

"Well, umm, Niall is—"

"Who's Niall?"

"Ow, right, the son of the coach. Niall Horan."

"Okay, what were you about to say?" Louis asked, because he knew Juliet could go from story to story.

"Niall is my ex-boyfriend."

Louis opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again, not finding the right words. Instead, he looked at Juliet in a very confused way.

"Leave your opinion,' she said, looking back at the hall.

"No, wait, let me say a few things. I thought you said you would never date a friend of your brother and no one from the team."

"Okay, I said that after I dated Niall—"

"Did he hurt you?" Louis gasped, eyebrows furrowing.

"No! No! I just didn't want to date players of the team, because this is going to sound weird, it's like when you date someone on the team, everybody looks at you, and you're like constantly judged by people and stuff."

"Is that what happened?" Louis asked curiously.

"Yeah, well kind of, it was like everybody was looking at me, every step I took and every choice I made. It just made me feel very uncomfortable, I don't really like people to look at me that much."